Reviews for When Good Girls Go Bad
LoveNogg chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
It was amazing! Usually I review a story once I finished reading it once its complete or if the story is still going I leave a review when needed. I love how you made this story what is really is: the life of a TRUE ninja. In Naruto, you only come across broken souls that were sharpen into tools that eventually die or turn into good guys by Naruto (something I see as a hopeless idea), and I love how you made this story more realistic than the show. Keep up the great work!
M chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
1. THANK YOU for killing Neji. I really don't like that jackass.

2. They probably should have taken Neji's body with them.
M chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Why does everyone hate Sasuke? I mean, I understand Sakura-haters (at least, pre-Shippuden), but why do you dislike Sasuke? He's cool.
HinataRevolution123 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Not trying to be mean but I wuz hoping she would br fighting naruto and he would be saying he loved her in order to bring her back but this aint end at all like I had hoped
xXsasuhina4evaXx chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Thank you for finally making a evil Hinata story! Although I didn't like you killing her at the end, this is a very good story. I like how she didn't kill Naruto, one less dead. I never found out what happens to the giant wolf. What did she do in the end besides eating the ANBUs at the headquater? Anyways, great job!
JJ chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i got this story when it was finished :( anyway great job! tho i was secretly hoping that hinata cud sumhow live. hehe
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
lol i dont think reviewing would help now hehe my friend gave me this fanfic and i really enjoy poor kiba i guess bad luck haha
crimsonkira chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
omg FINALLY! a story that makes Hinata evil and makes her STAY evil! though Hinata dying did sound a little srsly i dont mind. as long as she stays evil! i 3 this sooo much! this was a story ive been w8ing 4EVA to read! thank u thank u thank u!
RainingSprinklesDownMyThroat chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
I'm too lazy to write a review for every chapter [Sorry.]

So I'll just say I really liked this! Evil Hinata was fun and I loved the way you wrote about the color white and wanting to paint over it in black. I personally liked how you killed off Sakura too, Hinata must have enjoyed that. I was kind of mad when Hinata died. I really liked her... but the way you carried it made it work. You did an amazing job! Your writing style is intriguing. Great story. :D
ToxicReaper3 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
yay! no offense but I think neji got what he deserved I mean he is always so mean to her and looking down on her.
ToxicReaper3 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
wow that was good so far it is really good I like hinata's character, you kept her original character yet you improved it by making her stronger and a little bit braver and colder.
AmillyCalais chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
haha. xD

uhh tehe what a lame epilogue. haha

but it's ok i guess you got tired of writing

insert hugest writer's block ever

or something...tehe

i was thinking you'd go out with a bang ;)

super delighted to be mentioned )
Talon83 chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
*Hands author the 'Awesome Story' award*
Talon83 chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Please don't beg... it's pathetic. -_-

ANYWAY, NICE STORY! _

So, when is Hinata going to join Akatsuki? -_-

PAY HER NO HEED! ALL IN ALL, GOOD STORY. _

So far... -_-
Failing-Emotions chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
WHOT! The story rox! (even though u changed the plot slightly -_-, it's still good. You see,u got ur 60th comment. yay!