Reviews for The Exit
animefigurinelovers chapter 5 . 3/1
gosh! i love this story! i love ryoga/Ukyo
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/9
Cool:)
milktea5 chapter 4 . 2/2
SNIFFLES sniffles... please make more Ryoga and Ukyo stories... i am so literally sad that you are writing something else now. you are one of my top favorite writer , if you must know.
twotowntoons chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
one of my top favorite! please write more
allurame chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
It's so sad that you stopped writing about Ryoga and Ukyo. you inspired many Ryoga/Ukyo fans, I wish i could read more from you. This is the best story i have ever read/ besides Omiyagi, and most of your stories are my favorite. well all the ryoga/ukyo stories. i wish you could write about them someday. i know people out grew anime in time. but i wish to read more from you. i wish i started reading earlier, so that i could have witness the waiting of your update.
lalainehoney chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
i love it! my favorite couple... and this is my favorite story!
mikeracer chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I am one of those loyal Ryoga and Ukyo fan too! this is the best story! this also reminds me of my GF, and we are now married by the way. best story!
asalea25 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
i love this story! and i love Ryoga and Ukyo so much!
kana chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Thank you for writing this. I read this when I was younger and I'm so glad that I was able to find it again :)
Julian Amici chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Wow. I mean, just WOW. I could NOT stop reading that. I moved everything about that story. So much of what happened between Ryoga and Ukyo reminds me of what happened in the beginning of my last relationship, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I also loved how you ended it. I didn't imagine they did much more in that tree (that probably came later), but I also loved that it ended on such a positive note. I don't really know where I was going with all of this, but I just wanted to know that your story touches my heart, and that I really enjoyed it. Keep being awesome.
triangle3side chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
wow! this is my favorite! i like the lawn scene. i love how the kissed worked the most. this will be putted in my favorite
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
to guest- a lawn in tokyo? duh... if you didn't know Ninnik herself stayed in Japan for a long time. so shut the fuk up!
this story is super good!

i hope you could write more someday Ninnik.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
A LAWN? In TOKYO? Are you serious?

You might want to rethink that one.
revybluelagoon chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
my top favorite story of Ryoga/Ukyo. i wish you could write more.
mangoshakecold chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
i want more Ryoga/Ukyo stories. i want more! i love them!