Reviews for Phobia
Black rose2534 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Really good story! (I wish there was more to it though...) do you think you could maybe add some more parts?
essenceofthedark chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Aww, this was so cute!
YourHeart-ShapedBox chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
So... this story has lots of awesome sauce.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
That was awesome and very cute.

You did a great write

I love the pairing and the Kitten Rey.

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Alice's-Love chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
AWWWW! So cute!

i love your total approach to this fic!

whenever i right them, everyone already knows hes a neko-jin and has accepted it and no one really cares!

So it was really cool to see what would happen if they didn't know!

D
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
That was awesome. I love this pair. I haven't come across many of this series that I like and this one is good!
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Amazing! It was written beautifully, with such an original and interesting plot. I loved it from beginning to end - everything about it was perfect. The reactions from each of the boys was so in-character, it was startling; I was a little taken-aback at Tyson's reaction, but I realised that's exactly how he WOULD react. And Ray and Kai... just wonderful. You've captured the alternate aspects of their personalities greatly for the majority of this story (Ray's more animalistic, sharper side, and Kai's softer, understanding side), though it was nice to see Ray acting sweeter at the very end. My favourite part has to be the in-characterness.

The scientific facts were well researched, and fit in nicely, giving the entire thing a very realistic tone.

Spelling and grammar... well, I couldn't find a single flaw. The description was beautiful - varied vocabulary, good use of imagery - oh, and the flow! Yes, it was an extremely easy read - not too overly detailed, and not too sparse. The length of each chapter was satisfying, as well.

Excellent story!

KO xoxo
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I enjoyed reading this fic.
Anna chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
I really REALLY loved your story Phobia! It was definitely one of my favorites and I have read a lot of KaixRei fanfics! I favorited your story and plan on reading it again!
Kayzo chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
yay neko-jin-ness! this is a great spin on the neko-jin theme! and i just adore the KaiRei! i also think it's nice that Tyson didn't automatically accept Rei, but did in the end, great job! can't wait for more!
GollygoshGolightly chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Awesome! I loved it! Very discriptive. Well Done!
na chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
is there another chappy if so please write it that was da best fic ever *jumps up and down*
hieinkurama chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
OMG I can't wait to see if you add more or make a sequal to this b/c this is way to good for you to there and what is going to happen with Kai and Rei in the futher.
KaL KeY chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
ok... heres my review... i like where its going so plz do continue with it! i dont mind that there ooc and it just makes the story even better in my opionion... but i happen to like that, so...i dont know what!
DeeJayers chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
-.- LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!