Reviews for Ready For Commitment?
O man chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
THIS. PAIRING. IS. PRECIOUS.
Vanessa chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Please update I'm dying to know what happens
Maxsunny chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Seriously it's been 8 years, it's time to update :) Please PLEASE! :( it's really good and your a great writer!
Foxpuppet22 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
WOOT! way to go! :3 i absolutely love kankuro (he is my all time favourit charater out of 50 manga) and i think kiba and kankuro are an awesome coupel-apparently the whole cat en dg thing atracks people...I obviously have just started reveiwing your story, having only found it now. brownie pionts for maken the story instead of waiting for people to write them. I think the idea of having Kiba as seme was interesting usually people have it the other way round so that was a refreashing twist (even if it doesn't last long *laugh*) the OOC-ness of Kankuro towards Akamaru one of the best ideas to date...*thinking pose* dont know why i never though of it hmmmm...any way i think i ranted long enough so keep up the good work.

Ja Ne,

Foxpuppe...
NakedMonkei chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
i love your story, cant wait to read more :D
Alex chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Wooooh. Poor kankouro! I did not see that coming from kiba, my heart goes out to kanky. I can't wait too see how kankouro reacts to everything. Keep up the good work :)
uncertainAuthor chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Why do you have to leave it on a cliffhanger? It's TORTURE! Awesome story so far but Shino is still...creepy. PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
Kratos the Divine chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I'm enjoying this story. I rarely see a fic in which Kiba and Kankuro are the central pair. Normally, they're a side pair to Naruto and Gaara. I like this.
tyrant2love chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
awesome story i love re re reading it plz continue it plz.
peipepas chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
men, i want to see what happens next. please continue the story please. i want to see kankuro hit that shino's bitch! xD
rocknroler chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
I love your story! I can't wait to read the rest of it! Shino's such an ass hole! I didn't like him before reading your story and I hate him now (Even though it's just a fic)! it as almost as much drama as mine! Kankuro and Kiba are so hot together! Good job!
snipss chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
i really love this story!

usually id give up reading cuz the chapters are long, haha, but i truthfully couldn't stop reading.

hurry and post the next chapter! :)
kuriqa chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
*schreeches* MUST HAVE NEXT CHAPTER! please oh please write the next chapter T_T *gives puppy eyes* i see that you haven't updated this since '06 ... what happened? why haven't you updated! i must have more! you can't just leave me in suspense like this TT_TT i really like how you've written this, how you wrote the characters and well... just it's nice to see kankuro so concerned but i'm sure he'd never let kiba see this side of him

kuriqa chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
hee hee hee the threesome of smexness: shinoxkibaxkankuro! lol... so far this story is pretty good... lol... and yeah, yellow teeth don't look to flattering with purple face paint... (i used to wear purple make up all the time lol... speaking of... it's his own fault... he's the one that pushed them together ok... next chapter!

kuriqa chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OMG! i love it yeah i can see kankuro loving dogs, and it's not really ooc if it never happens in the show, you just gotta kinda guess at it i guess... lol, akamaru DID start it lol / yeah... i'm writting a kiba/kankuro fic too... i'm tired of there not being many fics with my favorite crack pairing this is really good and i hope you continue it soon