Reviews for My Experiment
fanficfanatic711 chapter 28 . 2/10
I like this story. I especially loved the parts where Sesshomaru wagged his tail and when he played with the giant ball!
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 44 . 1/7
I LOVE THIS!
Mirage chapter 44 . 9/11/2014
that was a great Story, real interesting nd funny and so much more
love this Story and Pairing!
but the end was so fast, and i wanna know what gender the Baby has and if they find a way that she can see her Family, i mean she is Soul bound to Sesshomaru...is that not as if she no Shares his live force and so should be also near immortal till he dies?!
and the dying bushes because of the poison of the baby...just to funny_

PLEASE MANY MORE STORY LIKE THIS!
Mirage chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
you did not and still did see it coming, my my you dont Play with things like pheromones...but absolute great Story and oh so funny at some points
I Major in Magick chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
So glad that I refound this fic! I loved it years ago and it's good to reread.
5/5 would definitely recommend
young kagome chapter 44 . 3/3/2014
Loved it! Great job.
Naimena chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
I would have to choose 2, to be honest I can't help myself when the fluff is mixed with Disney, Tarzan is just so... *watery eyes* the feels. It hurts! I just can't leave the fluffiness behind to read the final battle. Why you! You found my weakness!
xomangacrazyxo chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
That was really funny :)
mtnikolle chapter 44 . 8/11/2013
lol. I really enjoyed the read - even if I can't find the unedited version of this chapter anymore...
mtnikolle chapter 43 . 8/11/2013
:D
mtnikolle chapter 39 . 8/11/2013
*giggles and snickers*
mtnikolle chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
Well, my response to the fluff doesn't fall on the scale. It's not the fluffiest ever, not terribly over-the-top (Ouran stories tend more in that direction...), but all three scenes were very sweet and wonderful. And highly enjoyable. A little fluff now and then balances out the more angstish, dramatic, tense, action-filled scenes very well... and is greatly appreciated.
mtnikolle chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
The whole entwined souls idea is pretty intriguing. It'll be interesting to see how it plays into the rest of the story.
mtnikolle chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Well, this chapter was definitely good for a couple of giggles.
mtnikolle chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
The analysis and conclusions can be the longest part of any experiment, particularly one with an unexpected result, so it's still all connected. This is bringing back memories of my senior labs in university and the hours of work required to figure out what happened when something went wrong (or at least differently than expected) - though, sadly, never wrong in quite this unsettling (for Kagome) way.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »