Reviews for Define: Friendship
Watch It Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AWW cute 3 i love all the quotes you put throughout
Kris chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I this was cute I loved it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oo, very nice. So cute!
2maluv chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
SASUNARU FOREVER! GO SASUKE! And GO NARUTO! -snickers-

Faith _
Brie92 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i loved the "Just friends bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.", "Just friends borrow your stuff for a few days, then give it back.", "Just friends will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.", and "Just friends are for awhile." parts. they last two were really cute.
Valheru1988 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hey, i like this fic :)

could easily see a close thing like this between garra and naruto (minus the sex references lol)[just not a GAARANARU fan]

hm... if you get any ideas to stretch this out longer i want to read more, lol.
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
-jumps up and down- You reviewed my other story, I review yours.

Dude, this was hella awesome. o.o Like, I mean, we ALL know Sasuke and Naruto are *more than friends* - -gets pegged in the head with a shoe by SasuSaku and NaruHina fans (or whatever pairing there is)- Shit! - but this story was really funny. Well not in the "OGM HAHAHAHA" sense, but more of the "Oh, so true. XD" way. Yeah. It was really good.

... I've never seen a story like this before... Good job though! -thumbs up-

"Just friends would knock on your front door." I laugh at that. XD - The good way, not a mocking laugh. Yeah. :]

-Muffinizer, aozora no namida
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
that was cute...
Shiori dono chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
awesome...so kawaii
BlueSolaris chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Sweet! I love the "just friends" theme. Because Naruto and Sasuke are NOT just friends. They belong together! very nice.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Gaara, Neji? o.O Oh. XD

I loved this, great job. The definement of 'friendship' and the differences of just friends and stuff XD
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aw, that was cute! Especially the ending.. I really liked that. Hehe.
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Great Job, It's good
Oraday chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Heh, this was uber cute. I really liked the whole concept of it. Sasuke and Naruto are always a step above and beyond 'just friends'. Oh, the wonderful implications of that. Ne, can you write on like this of Neji AND Gaara. There's just not enough of that pairing...
paramourconspiracy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
im listening to gallery by mario while reading this so i almost cried at the end. this was SO very cute. definitely being favorited. bravo mi amore.

-KUMi*demon lovin hunter