Reviews for Define: Friendship
narusasu chapter 1 . 5/16
love this one its was boss and its actually true u should of seen the threats i was giving people when they were talking shit about my mate also iv got into lets say abou 5 fight like proper punching and kicking fights because of people talking shit about me mate and i was lucky to win them i landed a few people in the hostipatal but so they deserved it.
ShadeWarrior chapter 1 . 3/9
this was adorable! so cute!
Unknown2Any1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
nprfvbrevber I LOVE thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really like the story!
Do you mind doing the next with Itachi/Sasuke, Neji/Naruto or Gaara/Sasuke?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I liked it!
Watch It Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AWW cute 3 i love all the quotes you put throughout
Kris chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I this was cute I loved it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oo, very nice. So cute!
2maluv chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
SASUNARU FOREVER! GO SASUKE! And GO NARUTO! -snickers-

Faith _
Brie92 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i loved the "Just friends bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.", "Just friends borrow your stuff for a few days, then give it back.", "Just friends will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.", and "Just friends are for awhile." parts. they last two were really cute.
Valheru1988 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hey, i like this fic :)

could easily see a close thing like this between garra and naruto (minus the sex references lol)[just not a GAARANARU fan]

hm... if you get any ideas to stretch this out longer i want to read more, lol.
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
-jumps up and down- You reviewed my other story, I review yours.

Dude, this was hella awesome. o.o Like, I mean, we ALL know Sasuke and Naruto are *more than friends* - -gets pegged in the head with a shoe by SasuSaku and NaruHina fans (or whatever pairing there is)- Shit! - but this story was really funny. Well not in the "OGM HAHAHAHA" sense, but more of the "Oh, so true. XD" way. Yeah. It was really good.

... I've never seen a story like this before... Good job though! -thumbs up-

"Just friends would knock on your front door." I laugh at that. XD - The good way, not a mocking laugh. Yeah. :]

-Muffinizer, aozora no namida~