Reviews for Ghosts in the Fog
Brilliant
Wildfire's Flame chapter 12 . 7/8
Wow. I loved it. Very descriptive. Felt bad for Sam and Dean. Never thought it was Sams savior that caused the problem. So kudos. I kept waiting for it to be the mother somehow. Lol. Anyways... I love your stories. I loved how concerned Dean was and how grateful to finding Sam and then John actually showing up. That's a rare treat. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2018
Perfect. I love Missouri.
Iuvsbruce chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
Really beautifully written! This is definitely a favorite! I would love to been seen this as an episode. Thank you! God bless you!
monMona chapter 12 . 7/3/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this from beginning to end, excellent job!
SammyGirlForLife chapter 12 . 5/2/2017
This was like a good book I couldn't put it down. Ghost in the Fog is very well written and takes back to a more innocent time. Meaning, prior to hell, the demon blood, angels, Lucifer, and so on. I love Missouri. She's such a fun character. I miss her and wish she would have gotten more screen time.
Rebegirl chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
What a great story! So much detail and a perfectly devolved plot. I love a great long story and this one was perfect.
jubela chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing!
sunshine102897 chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Wow...what a great story! Thanks for writing :)
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Love the story it was incredible I’m bummed to see it is over.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story loved it and I’m bummed to see this unbelievable story come to an end.
delete-account-please eqea1 chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This was a terrific story bummed to see it came to an end.
Delete-Account-Please 2112add chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Superb story liked it a lot I’m sorry to see it end.
Delete-Account-Please 5647 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Outstanding chapter can’t wait for more so please update as soon as you can please.
Delete-Account-Please 767193 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Awesome story sorry to see this great story come to an end.