Reviews for Ghosts in the Fog
yup chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
Love this story! And I figured out what Linda is most attached to and why the wraith is there. Of course I'm ususally wrong but that doesn't matter because whatever happens, I know it will be thrilling!
Jellicle chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
This rocks so much is like, okay, I have no words to describe how much this rocks!

Sam finally remembers! Before that, it was so sweet that Sam admited to Dean that he knew, he believed Dean was his brother. The boy was suffering so much and needing his brother so much!

Loving this fic to pieces. Great work.
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Yeah, Sam remembers and Dean has his little brother back!

Love the brother moments and also like how it was a secret between them that helped Sam get his memory back.

The whole mystery of your story and the secrets that Linda has to share still are great.

Awesome job.

Thanks for the update and sharing your story with us.
IMTheresa chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
This is such an intriguing story! I really like how Sam almost instinctively trusts Dean, but feels nothing for John. That certainly speaks volumes. I can't wait for more.
42-Sporks chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Well, that was surprising.

OH, you have me glued to the screen at unnatural hours yet again. PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I'm growing very suspicious of Linda, and that dog of hers. PLEASE!

~Sporks
bally2cute chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Ol' Linda the sneaky snake. Glad the Sam we all know and love is back. I wonder how normal Sam is going to deal with Linda, because I felt that the truth about the sneaky snake was not going to sit well with amnesiac Sam. Well, he might react the same. I'm furious to know the sneaky snakes motives. What an excellent tale you have weaved. Can't wait for all the stuff to hit the fan.
citiesofsouls chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Oh my Linda's gone! She is definently the bad person! lol Haha, poor Dean getting hit over & over again by Missouri :P. Sammy is an angel. aw lol
LostandAlone22 chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
I love this story so much. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Northface chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Only one more chapter and the epilogue? Already? *sigh*

Liked the fifty dollars comment-oh yes, take advantage of the amnesiac! And whatever is with Linda? I keep swinging back and forth between liking her and being highly suspicious of her intentions... which I guess is what you intended!
Jayme chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
This is so good. It's good to have Sam back. LOL
Evergreene chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Yay, Sammy's back! Huzzah! Great chapter, as always, and I'm really liking your characterisation of Sam and Dean. Whilst it is definately good in your one-shots, this longer story seems to have allowed you to be even more true to the characters on a deeper level.
Raven524 chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Great Chapter...glad Sam is back!
JJ Phoenix chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
GAH! She WAS controlling his memories, wasn't she? I bet it's that damn necklace! But what's up with her mother? Ah, I'm loving this mystery.

"Hey, with his puppy eyes and dimples coupled with my charm, we were unstoppable."

Were?

Dean, honey, there ain't nothin' past tense about that. :)

JJ
Dragonflysoul chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Meep! Hurry up! lol
carocali chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
I've got it! It's the dog! It's Bear isn't it! He's a hound from hell and Linda is a slave to him! I mean, the creature was a cat/panther/bear sort of thing - right? It's his kindred. That's why he didn't get hurt really when he jumped in the way of the creature attacking Dean. I've got it! Yeah me!

Ok, I'm totally kidding. I just sounded awesome as it came out.

Great stuff! I can't wait for more!

:D