Reviews for To Reach The Unreachable Star
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Ok the fuck I don't really see this story going anywhere because konoha will be after his head what is he just gonna let that go and I can just tell he will just go back and save them from some sort of trouble probably orichimaru.
ranneal chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
An amazingly creative idea again...this chpt is soooo great. Going to the grass is such a right move...and the background you gave was just exciting to read. This is turning out to be one grand slam home-run story. I still love the way you are handling the Hinata/Naruto relationship. They seem right on the mark to me.
ranneal chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
This is a super chapt and story so far. You are an excellent story teller and writer...the story keeps moving forward and the plot is not mixed up as in some stories. You have kept Naruto and Hinata as the main focus and I like that you are not diverting to a pack of other side characters. The relationship between Hinata and Naruto is sooo cool in your story...you are giving great background info and then showing them develop at a normal rate...in other words you are keeping the Naruto and Hinata we all love. Thanks...I hope the rest of the story is this good.
ranneal chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I love Hinata in your fanfic...and your idea about the changes in her character. She is older and more mature now:) I can't believe that you wrote this in 2006...you could finish this now and not miss a beat:)

Don't worry to much about the little spelling goofs...they are few and easy to figure out. The creative level of the story...and the writing itself are very high... and the story is VERY entertaining. The dialogue between the characters here is sooo cool...especially Hiashi, Sasuke...talking to Hinata and Naruto. You gave some great comebacks.
ranneal chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Very cool chapter...I like the way you have Hinata going with Naruto...this will get pretty interesting to see how you work things out between them. I am also looking forward to seeing what happens when the pursuit teams catch up with Naruto and Hinata...great story ideas!
ranneal chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Outstanding chapter...the last guest post of a review was mine...I had forgotten to sign in. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love the first chapter...this looks like a great one! I enjoyed the scene as Hinata and Sakura stood and defended Naruto in the meeting...cool. Also, I am glad that this is a NaruHina story...that seems by far the most likely outcome of the manga...Kishi has stuck with...Hinata as someone who has always loved Naruto...I think he will confess to her before the manga ends. Good start:-)
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?
Eragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I feel so sorry for Naruto. THOSE COUNCIL MEMBERS ARE SO FRICKING STUPID! NARUTO DID EVERYTIHING TO SAVE THE VILLAGE EVEN THOUGH ALL THE PEOPLE HATE! AND, when you wrote that Naruto let down his mask, I couldn't believe it. It meant that he finally gave up. He gave up on the village and his dream. He's leaving his birthplace. IF I WAS IN THIS STORY, I LOVE TO KILL THOSE COUNCIL MEMBERS. JUST BECAUSE SASUKE UCHIHA IS POPULAR DOESN'T MEAN THAT NARUTO DESERVES THE WORST PUSHIMENT EVER! SASUKE DESERVES IT! HE WENT AFTER ORCHIMARU AND NARUTO SAVED HIS PITIFUL LIFE!
Towards the sun chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
I love your story. Is there any chance you will continue it?
kyuubinovelli chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
spelling and grammar kills more stories than the back button.

didn't naruto resign? how can they hunt him down?
Rose Tiger chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
What a story! I love it! Please keep going!
Baddazz-Writer chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Kick ass
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
interesting
MysticSea88 chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
great story keep writing...