Reviews for When Sally Met Jack
Moonbeams and Magick chapter 2 . 5/8/2020
Okay, this was legitimately the SWEETEST most ADORABLE thing I have ever read.
Studymaniac chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
I see why this fic came Highly Recommended. It's short but damn if it isn't sweet! Sally's reactions are so on point that I was getting excited with her. The Doctor is the right amount of abusive/controlling asshole, and Jack *swoon*. Brilliantly written! I love this fic!
Studymaniac chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
oh i just LOVE this chapter! It feels like it's straight out of the movie! The pacing is good. Everyone is in character and you strike a good balance between what's happening and Sally's thoughts. Her reactions are perfect and the love at first sight made me smile. Thank you!
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Oh my gosh!I loved this little fanfic right here. It’s was marvelous! Do write more, please! ️
Nia chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
I love this story so much... if only you wrote more. You made me cry with enjoyment... thank you.
Nia chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE MOVIE NOTHING COULD BE BETTER THAN THE MOVIE LOVE IT LOVE IT BEST THING EVER THIS STORY IS AWESOME
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Love how well Jack handles the situation. I like Sally's answer too, shows her true value Could you write a follow up with their meeting on the hill? or Sally's first Halloween with the town?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Wow, love how in depth you go with Sally. It really shows how well she can relate to Jack's questions.
Kassandra chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
SO MUCH SQUEALING AHHHHHH
Kassandra chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I LOVE ITTTT ALREADY BEFORE AND AFTER I READ IT XD FABULOUSNESS
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This is beautiful so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
I love this. Oh my gosh. Are you planning to write more? I hope so, as this is an amazing story. I had hoped someone would write this, and I'm glad it didn't have to be me, because you wrote it better than I could have dreamed of. Thank you so much.
GothicNerd913 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Love the story, Sally and Jack are so cute together!
rainbowthefox chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Oh my gosh.

This is the fic.

This is the piece of literature I have been searching for all night.

I remember reading this awhile ago, and I absolutely loved it! It must've been a year or two, because I don't remember seeing this as of recent. But I remember every part of it, and I just absolutely adore it! The way you portray the character is simply amazing and the text is so addictive! I really wish to see more of this, but it's quite a shame that it has already been completed. You write them very well, and it certainly brings a lot of inspiration to me!

Well done! Has to be one of my favorite fictions yet!
XxInuxpxX chapter 2 . 11/13/2013