Reviews for When Sally Met Jack
The Musical CC chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
My favorite part from this fic is how innocent Sally is (Innocent, yet not silly, as she keeps pursuing for answers)
SpaceDimentio chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I'd certainly like to see this story from Jack's point of view.
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Oh man, the first chapter was utterly hilarious! I just about died when Sally made the mix-up. And then having her faint, I couldn't stop laughing. The second chapter made me want to hug Sally for finally standing up to Finklestein. What was he thinking? Once something like this starts, NOTHING can stop it.
The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
You Write fantastically.x
EweLamb Lover chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Ho-ly-CRAP! THis is WONDEFUL! Keep writing please I want to hear more of the story, and if it's over Write more! (sheepish grin) I don't want it to end!
MNRD chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
I love your take on Jack and Sally's first meeting! You've captured the characters perfectly. Particularly Jack. He's exactly how I imagine he would be: graceful and pleasant, but impressive with authority. It's so sweet and believable the way you wrote this, they were instantly enamored with each other.

Please, please continue the story, I want to know what happens next!
FireflyDino chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Oww this fic is like the cutest thing i ever read! But is this the end? Oh please continue :(
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Congratulations. You have just made me very happy. :D This makes perfect sense... I mean, it sounds exactly like something that would have happened. I LOVE it. I want to accept it as canon now. -grins-

-gives jelly baby- Thank you so much for writing this.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Yes please. :P Oh look, it is. Brilliant. :D

This is loveliness. And that makes me very happy. :)
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I read this a while back on a whim. Took me quite a while to find it again. I love it!
Xanthera chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Oh, god, this thing made me giggle and squeal so much I think I pissed off my parents. XD Everyone is in character, and I love how deep you delve into Sally's inner thoughts and feelings. It's just so sweet and 'aww' worthy. :) Faved!
Skatt's Dance chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
A beautiful take on how they could have met. Absolutely lovely, five stars! D
My Name Is R.C chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
What a lovely story. I loved how annoyed the doctor was when Sally and Jack were staring at each other. This story really did make my heart flutter. It's too bad it was so short! I wish I had a thousand chapters! Hehe. Well, thank you for taking the time to write something so marvelous.

-Naty.
LOVER OF THIS STORY chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
omg! i love this! can u plz write some more of it...i wanna find out wats gonna happen! :( plz...
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
What a delightful story of Sally's first meeting Jack! I really enjoyed this. You wrote everyone very well, their interactions.

“We scare people . . . because deep down inside of them . . . they want to be scared.”

A slow grin crept its way across Jack’s skull and something changed in his expression. “That . . . that is a very good answer.”

Sally gazed back at him with a smile. She had never been so proud in her life! She wished that Jack would visit every day, or maybe she could visit him . . .

I really liked that part. Phooey the doctor broke the mood.

I wish you continued this, or wrote a sequel. It is so good and I'd like to know what you'd have happen next.

Wonderful job done!