Reviews for When Sally Met Jack
Winnywriter chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Love it! Great writing! Like I said, you're very skilled at keeping everyone in character!
BarnOwl93 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Okay, I haven't read much TNBC fanfiction. Today was the first time I'd even thought to go looking. But this is by FAR the best I've found as of yet. XD *hugs Sally* Love at first sight - it's so cliche, yet I ADORE IT. FLUFF YAY!
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
This was a very sweet fic! Adding to my favorites!
Padfoot-Fanatic-14 chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
I really enjoyed it, it was funny and sweet at the same time.
arrgil chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
this is a really cool story mann, i hope you write more!
The Behemoth chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Ahh...The best NBC fanfiction I've read. It's so romantic and detailed. Your style makes me want to read every word. So romantic.
CaptainKay88 chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
I love this. I love Sally and Jack together and it explains some empty bits of the movie. I want more.
A Laughing Fish chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I like your writing style when it comes to romance stories. You have some talent! I will be keeping an eye on this story.

Also, at first, I thought this was meant to be a one-shot. Was it, and you instead decided to continue, or was it never a one-shot?
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I LOVE it! Please update soon!I'll be looking forward to it! Good luck!
WonderChild90 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
oh this is too cute! you simply MUST continue it! It was so well writtren, and you had the characters personalities down very very well! UPDATE SOON! I shall be waiting _
misa1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
PLEASE CONITINUE! Wow, it's been so long since there have been good things to read here and now there are a couple of excellent nmbc fics going. I can't wait to read more of this one as I am a huge Jack and Sally fan. Good work!
Sydney Raxceni Daimao chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
aw what a really cute fic! I love it, and everyone was so IC, I was very impressed.
Candycane chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I love how sally meets jack..lol

so...please continue!