Reviews for Faith
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love this. It's pretty much what I thought at that part of the movie.
Define X chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
One word: Beautiful. Sometimes short is better, and this is truly one of those times. Well done!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
:) I loved it. Great work. Simple, emotive, true.

Love Bundi
aspirer chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
beautiful. what a poignant piece *applauds*
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Lovely...i liked it!
eowyn125 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That part stuck out at me too. I think that I would have prefered to take the man with the rosary's fate rather than those who decided to be in Davy Jones's crew. You did a good job! Very short and sweet!
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
a witch chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I'm not Christian, I'm Jewish and Wiccan, but religion doesn't matter. When I saw that man who was so brave even while completely freaked out of his mind it was very sad. I'm glad he was in the movie, because the way he stood to his beliefs even in the face of death is something everyone should try to do. Personally, I think they had too many deaths in this movie. Anyways, I like your writing style, keep it up.
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
really good. Yeah that scene really stood out to me too.
arwens-light chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
beautifully written... i love it!
Nimurye chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I was so afraid they were going to mock Christianity with this character. But they didn't and that made me happy. I like your interpretation of what happened to him.
Xany Kaos chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aww. Nice little drabble.

That was definately a bit I liked in the movie, brief as it was. Bravery, fear, and faith. Very beautiful, in such a dark (and totally cool) movie.
A guy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I just saw Dead Man's Chest for the first time literally half an hour before I read this.I'm a Christian, and while I watched that scene this ficlet played out in my head almost exactly the way you wrote it. Great job!
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
i'm a Christian too. I was glad to see this drable posted. Please write more.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I liked it. It's something different to read, and it's very pleasant, too, for the most part.

I think the exact quote was, "I'll take my chances, sir."