Reviews for Where the Compass Points
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
A far more satisfactory explanation of Elizabeth's predicament than AWE gave us, that's for certain, and well-written too. I liked the glimpse into Elizabeth's head.

~Ani
Stella chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Just another beautiful fic! That's exactly what Jack and Elizabeths realationship is! Desire, attraction and those wonderful little games of leaverige. You are GOOD, man! Keep writing, i live only for youre fics! Almost... Love, Stella
Islander2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
O, what a nice little sketch! I really liked it. I think, in the end, that Elizabeth would go for the comfort and security in Will. Like Jean said in X-men, the girls flirt with the dangerous guys, but go home with the good guys (or something like that). But that's my humble opinion, and I don't want to sink a Jack/Elizabeth ship.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very good!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It's good to find somebody else who doesn't hate Elizabeth. LOL. I loved this one-shot, and I think you captured her inner thoughts and personality brilliantly. You showed the way she feels towards both Will and Jack and showed how much she's struggling, and I liked how the compass was wavering between the open sea and the hut. Anyway, this was fabulous. Awesome job. _

~Mina~

P.S.-I liked the last line a lot too. Oh yeah! And about your other three part one-shot: How you said you were actually talking like Jack and doing the hand motions. ~laughs~ I don't think that's crazy. If anything, you can tell how hard you worked at it just by reading your story, so bravo. _ Okay...I meant for this review to be shorter than the last, but I failed miserably. -_- Again though, beautiful job!

~Mina~
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
that was... good, but... strange. im not a supporter of jack and elizabeth, (will and lizzie 4eva) but i hav a feeling the movie is going to challenge the parentheses. i mean, i wouldnt hate it if they got together, (well, maybe i wud...) but i wud hate t for her to abandon will... this was a good story. i goingthrough all of urs rite now, so ull b getting sum reviews from me in a minite or so. keep up the good work!
hersheygal chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow I really liked that...
icy roses chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
youre absolutely brilliant. another story onto my favorites list. i think another author too! hp and pirates, you are my dream author.
Mrs. CaptainxSparrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
ohmygoodness.

i love your short story!

i hope you might continue to add to it.

i've already seen the movie twice & i'm planning on going to see it again this week. it's amazing and as i said, i love your story.
CapatinPookie chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is very nice. I read it on your blog on myspace and couldn't help but pop over and review.

I'm too lazy to go find some Pirates fanfics of my own to read, but yours did a good job to satisfy my craving (even if it's only so long). I really like how Elizabeth is confused about who she loves, and how the compass signifies it.

I think you've inspired me to write my own fanfic on the matter... except from Jack's point of view. ;D I have a nifty idea floating around in my head.

Anyway, I'm done rambling now.

This is Paula, by the way.

D

Good job, is basically what I wanted to say.
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
So cute! Very sad... sad is good though. Nice job!
bonniecaity chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This story is beautiful! There is something to satify both those of us who love Will and Elizabeth and those who love Jack and Elizabeth. Well written and imaginative. Very good discriptions. Keep up the PotC fan-fic!
Lale-Angelica chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I think you captured Elizabeth's feelings completely. I too believe a part of her loved Jack for the freedom, but Will for the security. Good job!
PrincessRay chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw...that was so sweet. It was better than the other ones that explain why she did...well yeah and anyway it was good
Lost and Found Puppy chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
“You can’t ever trust a pirate, most especially such a ravishing one as yourself.”

Great line! Nice one-shot, made me a little sad.