Reviews for Revisited
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 35 . 12/6/2017
As much as Jareth kept screwing up...REPEATEDLY...I really really REALLY enjoyed this story. I love that Sarah gave him a fresh start after all of it. I hope some day you return to make a sequel to this. Thank you
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Egypt eh? I like it already.
Roksolana chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
wow! what a fantastic chapter. cant wait to read more
Roksolana chapter 33 . 2/9/2017
I can't believe this story is over. I love every single word of every chapter. You are a very talanted writer and I am so happy that I found this amazing story! I have already read it twice and will come back many times more.

And I'd like to repeat my previous review:
I highly recommend this story to those who love classic fairy-tales with a well-balanced amount of exciting adventures, romatic love, dream-like castles, amazing characters, beautifully described scenes and a well-thought-out plot that is written in a beautiful language and yet easy to read.
Roksolana chapter 34 . 2/9/2017
What in impossibly romantic and powerful scene!
I am at loss for words! You managed to write this scene so perfectly! Thank you so much!
Roksolana chapter 32 . 2/9/2017
I can imagine this pure perfection of their wedding ceremony
Roksolana chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
oh.. so romantic, so sincere! :)
Roksolana chapter 29 . 2/9/2017
Poor Toby. He is probably having nightmares about Sarah :( And Jareth keeps surprising her :)))
Roksolana chapter 28 . 2/9/2017
Sarah is so eager to start over the same as Jareth is so eager to use his second chance with her. You managed to do it perfectly and without unnecessary fluff!
Roksolana chapter 27 . 2/9/2017
Yes, Sarah, you are right. You are not insignificant to him, he would perish without you!

I absolutely love the idea of Faes' love for one partner for the whole life if they find him or her, just like swans. It explains a lot! And now Jareth is ready to send her back even if it means misery and even madness for him... He is really ready to do everything just to make her happy. My heart aches for Jareth.
I am so glad at Sarah's decision!
Roksolana chapter 26 . 2/9/2017
wow... no words... I really don't know what to think...
But finally he's made a good decision
Roksolana chapter 25 . 2/9/2017
:((( Damn it, Jareth!
Roksolana chapter 24 . 2/9/2017
Oh no... Jareth... don't make it worse :(((
Roksolana chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
Jareth's speech was so emotional. I fully understand Sarah's tears.
But the ending... Oh no...no... NO!
Roksolana chapter 21 . 2/9/2017
Such an emotional and a very important Chapter!
I almost cried. Mostly because of all feelings Jareth awoke by his revelations.