Reviews for Revisited
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 1 . 3/26
Egypt eh? I like it already.
Roksolana chapter 1 . 2/11
wow! what a fantastic chapter. cant wait to read more
Roksolana chapter 33 . 2/9
I can't believe this story is over. I love every single word of every chapter. You are a very talanted writer and I am so happy that I found this amazing story! I have already read it twice and will come back many times more.

And I'd like to repeat my previous review:
I highly recommend this story to those who love classic fairy-tales with a well-balanced amount of exciting adventures, romatic love, dream-like castles, amazing characters, beautifully described scenes and a well-thought-out plot that is written in a beautiful language and yet easy to read.
Roksolana chapter 34 . 2/9
What in impossibly romantic and powerful scene!
I am at loss for words! You managed to write this scene so perfectly! Thank you so much!
Roksolana chapter 32 . 2/9
I can imagine this pure perfection of their wedding ceremony
Roksolana chapter 30 . 2/9
oh.. so romantic, so sincere! :)
Roksolana chapter 29 . 2/9
Poor Toby. He is probably having nightmares about Sarah :( And Jareth keeps surprising her :)))
Roksolana chapter 28 . 2/9
Sarah is so eager to start over the same as Jareth is so eager to use his second chance with her. You managed to do it perfectly and without unnecessary fluff!
Roksolana chapter 27 . 2/9
Yes, Sarah, you are right. You are not insignificant to him, he would perish without you!

I absolutely love the idea of Faes' love for one partner for the whole life if they find him or her, just like swans. It explains a lot! And now Jareth is ready to send her back even if it means misery and even madness for him... He is really ready to do everything just to make her happy. My heart aches for Jareth.
I am so glad at Sarah's decision!
Roksolana chapter 26 . 2/9
wow... no words... I really don't know what to think...
But finally he's made a good decision
Roksolana chapter 25 . 2/9
:((( Damn it, Jareth!
Roksolana chapter 24 . 2/9
Oh no... Jareth... don't make it worse :(((
Roksolana chapter 23 . 2/9
Jareth's speech was so emotional. I fully understand Sarah's tears.
But the ending... Oh no...no... NO!
Roksolana chapter 21 . 2/9
Such an emotional and a very important Chapter!
I almost cried. Mostly because of all feelings Jareth awoke by his revelations.
Roksolana chapter 20 . 2/9
A fairy tale gala, so, so beautiful! Jareth is so protective over Sarah that he even broke the protocol.
I am so happy that Sarah has finally understood her feelings towards Jareth :)