Reviews for Revisited
I love this story but I've wondered does jareth look like David bowee from the movie?
LabyFix chapter 3 . 4/27
Soooo goooood.
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 35 . 1/16
Really cute, I enjoyed the story!
DarkFay chapter 35 . 9/22/2014
I highly enjoyed this story. It's the best one I have read. I grew up with The Labyrinth and love it. I always felt sympathy for Jareth as he just seemed lonely, but I could see why Sarah didn't trust him-not while her little brother was at risk. I always wished they could meet again when she was an adult so they could be friends at least.
In your story, Jareth isn't an angel, but he isn't a complete bully like he is in many of the other stories I've read. He has faults and struggles with them and ends up doing the right thing even when it's extremely difficult. I do hope you can put out an epilogue soon! Thank you!
Shadow131 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
OH MY GOD, I LOVE JARETH'S PARENTS! I have said that, like, once ever. You made really great, likable characters here! Usually people make his parents absolutely insufferable, but I just want to hang out with them, they seem AWESOME!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Hey, a story where Jareth's dad isn't an asshole and is likable and approachable! How about that! The surprises keep right on coming. I love Jareth's internal struggle, but I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
aldjfakdjflsajdfj! Jareth's first line, ohmygawwwwww! Also, yoyo crystal, genius.
Also, Jareth has to be like "Thirteen hours alone with Sarah, JACKPOT!"
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Holy. Cow.
This is amazing. It so perfectly creates an atmosphere of love and maturity, and immediately ratchets up the tension without even having to try. HOT DOG I AM SO EXCITED.
Ihnldy chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
This is very well written and an enjoyable read ;)
veronicaselene chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
Awwwwwwww! Such a good story! I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter. I simply couldn't slow down enough lol. I love your depictions of Sarah, Jareth, and Toby! Ludo, Hoggle, and Didymus were wonderful too. And I absolutely LOVED Rosalind and Timmius! I wanted to punch Jareth multiple times, but I'm glad he finally figured it out! Loved the pacing, the vivid descriptions of Setanta and the ball, though the ball was SO STRESSFUL (which is also a compliment to your writing's emotion invoking abilities). All in all, definitely one of my favorites and so fun to read! Thank you for sharing it with us!

P.S. I'm sorry about your hand and illness! I know it's been 7 years, but hopefully all is 100% better now, ha!
I did have a question though, why is it rated M? I loved the story, so it's not a complaint by any means! I was merely curious :)

Lastly, is there an epilogue? Is it on another site? Sorry for so many questions! Much love!
KristinaJ chapter 35 . 6/6/2014
This was a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it and want to thank you for writing it.
No name face 3 chapter 35 . 4/30/2014
.I' .read! And I'm not even kidding! I've read loads of fanfictions before but this one has literally got to be the best! I've recomeneded it to so many of my friends who've watched labrynth, seriously so do look out for more readers and all because woah! Never in my whole entire book reading life have I found a story I was this hooked on. I'm really sad it's ended. I'm not even kidding when I saw there were no more chapters I started crying.
Best story ever and anyone else reading this comment better read it because you really won't be disappointed.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
ok...well I just finished reading the story (really well done by the way) and was TOTALLY hooked on it. I couldn't stop...despite the fact that I needed to be writing an essay! lol.

Anyway when I read this chapter...I had to go to bed because I needed to get up in like three hours, and so I like imaged this whole ending where it was super dark from this point, and like Sarah started up a rebellion out on the Eternal Darkness. Then I had this like trailer playing in my head to "Cry Me a RIver" by Michael buble and it was like Sarah being all dark and dangerous, leading an entire army to overthrow Jareth, and Jareth was defending himself but it was eating him up because he got married to the flirting girl from the gala and had a son who was like five or six and he didn't give a shite about the wife but he was worried for his son and also for Sarah and ohhh I can't even explain the depth of my idea, but it didn't end happy and it was depressing yet awesome...

I wonder...can someone write a fanfic of a fanfic?

Not saying that I'm gonna...but i sure would like to!

That's not saying AT ALL that I didn't love your ending, I thought it was so cute, and it was a wonderful ending...it just got my wheels turning!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/26/2014
Loved it! So many labrynth fan fics have Sarah submitting to Jareth I am glad that in this one she stands her ground and he learns to treat her as an equal. Beautiful sorry :)
Guest chapter 35 . 3/23/2014
This story is amazing but what about the intimate scene