Reviews for Painkillers
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Lol Nice, cute but not overly so. Good job!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
_
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was brilliant.
finem chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Face...broken...from huge...grin...

Oh my goodness, this was too sweet for words. Matt taking care of injured Tai...:D So amazing! You wrote them both in character perfectly. so good!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
AW! this is perfection! They are so IC here it makes me nostalgic and just yeah...“Immaturity makes me sexy.” it's TRUE!

I love the interplay between the two of them, always and always, and Taichi's stubbornness and Yamato being all holier-than-thou...just golden! a definite fav! please don't stop writing for this fandom!
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
aw...*sighs happily* nice cute lil' Taito...- I like how Yamato admitted to Taichi that he was scared when he got hurt...nice job on Yama's character by the way in this, the personality that you gave him here for the plot suits him! I was reading so much angst I needed a little light/fluffy Taito fic before bed and I think this did the trick...*glomps author* thank u!
Pyjamas chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh goodness, how amazing :D I love your Yamato; I laughed at him a lot. You have a way with words, my friend. Bravo.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
You should contuine.
Ren chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
TTwTT; that is the most adorable thing in the whole world. I had to re-read that twice
Kiriska chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hahaha, that's adorable. I loved the introduction to the story especially. :]
IdioitFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
You just repeated everything I used to do to me boyfriend. OMG thats awsome great job!
Glittery-Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG! You know what you get? A review yes, but this is the first Taito I have ever read. If it comes to that it's the first male/male relationship I've ever read. I thought seeing as its you at least it won't be gross. And it wasn't! It was... adorable! Especially the last line. Loved it.

Crystal
LabbySidhe chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Ah... this was soo adorable... I love that last line especially. This definitely portrays them in a more mature (but still immature) kind of way. Good job! -
SilverOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/8/2006