Reviews for Something Like That
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 4/1
The rhyming got me thinking of Bee in this one and only brought forth more hilarious thoughts if he was the one who inspired Temari to give rhyme a chance.

This tale is very different but it's impromptu setting brings forth a freedom to head in as many fun directions as possible. Glad to see you are taking it there.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 4/1
In response to the Author's notes: I'd be curious to hear what you think of yourself now that Shika Tema did happen? ;)

The troublesome participant turns up the fun in this second chapter. Again the dialogue driven story, makes it feel like it's easy to read and the chapter lengths as is, work very well.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/1
I too love reviews and this catchy, dialogue based story, definitely deserves a review.

Shikamaru's downplay of his excitement to perform in this play and everyone else's glee of excitement can only mean chaos? ;) Or lots of fun along the way.

The conversation driven story makes it feel like a fast read so it really motivates me to try to squeeze in a bit more time to read on.
Annealice chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
I have read your fic so many times! I hope you would still make or create another one (a shikatema pairing again) :)))) I just loveeee itt!
Annealice chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Love it! and please don't write a ShikaIno! just a ShikaTema please ;) with cherries on top :)
Elguardiuz chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Hahahahaha
MarijaV chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
"In all honesty it's an off and on relationship." Shikamaru admitted.

"Yeah, he gets off and I tell him to get back on or else I'll break his wrist." Temari nodded.

MY FAVOURITE LINE XD
xBrokenRecordx chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
This was great!
90834 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
this is brilliant~!

good job!
Uchiha Kameko chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
wasn't expecting the duct tape . i like the rhymes
Uchiha Kameko chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
rhymes!
Uchiha Kameko chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Man, I love the rhyming stuff.
Uchiha Kameko chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
hahahahaha!omg HILARIOUS!I'm going to go read that again now!
Uchiha Kameko chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Fun!This fic's getting me geared up!
Uchiha Kameko chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Nice chapter, wondering where this is going.