Reviews for Tactics of Revenge
Some Brit obviously chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Cheers, mate, thanks for the read. Bloody brilliant, jolly good show, other stereotypical Britishisms, etc.
Baitdcat chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
I love this story and Tactics of Deception. You didn't rush into the Sango/Sesshomaru relationship and kept Sesshy pretty much in character. And for once Miroku was treated fairly in this one. Love it!
NinjaSheik chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
BEST FIC EVER! BELIEVE IT! NEVER DELATE IT! I LOVE IT!
FenixPhoenix chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Lol, I couldn't help but noticed the Samurai Deeper Kyo inspiration you had for your Kyo character. At first, I thought it was a coincidence. However, after naming his katana Tenero it became apparent. Lol.

Good job, though. I like how the story is progressing so far. I am likewise enjoying the interaction between Sesshoumaru and Sango.
Huredhiel chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
OK SO I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR STORIES! I CANT WAIT TO READ TACTICS OF WAR! WELL ANYWYAS WRITE MORE SOON! BYE:D
Shayleatone chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
great sequel where is tactics of war?
Ai Koden chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
Aw its so sad,,its overr! well at least there will be a third sequel. well thats good. i hope there will be more sango x sesshomaru stuff in it though. its kinda sad how there older and have children and sangos always mad at sesshomaru. well cant wait till the sequel comes out! :D
Sango-chan 153 chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
I noticed that u said u liked Sesshomaru. Well, I'm very srry 2 depress u, but Sesshomaru might die in the next manga chapter to come out in japan. i will update u asap, as soon as the chapter comes out at least.
WolvesLunarRose chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
This story is a bit strange with all the different twists and turns, oh and how could you do that to poor Kagome? Nontheless i did enjoy reading thid dtdory. If i didn't then why would i bother reading this story? any way I look forward to reading the sequel! C

Ja ne!
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 3/7/2007
I LOVE THE STORY! CAN'T WIAT FOR THE NEXT SEQUEL! UPDATE REAL SOON!
HELEN HODOAN chapter 19 . 2/18/2007
I LOVE THE STORY,BUT WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE THE SECOND SQUEL
kikyogirl15 chapter 19 . 2/13/2007
Wow great chapter good job can't wait for the sequel
Silent Deception chapter 19 . 2/12/2007
That's one sad ending; it deeply shown the emotions and drama Mio went through. I liked the scene with her and Nobuyuki. Pity about Nobuyuki; his father is more ruthless than Naraku. Well, great job on the story and I look forward to Tatics of War!
Atrevete chapter 19 . 2/12/2007
no! nobu-chan! why? well i know why, but still. *tear* i will keep reading to see what happens. maybe,just maybe he'll be back...*hopeful stare*?
My House Of Cards chapter 19 . 2/12/2007