Reviews for Tails of Brave Adventure
Zefiren chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This was an amazing story, made it into my top 3 actually, more than anything I loved the internal memory flashes that tails experienced throughout the story, you had me on the edge of my seat (or bed I guess) all through the story. When the finally escaped I was whooping in my head.

More than anything right now I would love to see a conclusion to your saga, a story showing sonic and tails reuniting would make my day.

Too bad you disappeared from the web, it's been 4 years so I'm not sure if you will even get this, but still I found that this story has been severally under-reviewed, I'll be recommending this story to a lot of people.

Lasly above all else: great job.
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
It was creepy..yet i was glued to the screen like my life depended on it..

Two thumbs up!

T&R
writergurlLW chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
This was, indeed, one hell of a marvelous story. The first chapter was pure genius. It took me a moment to figure out that it was being told backward, but that is surely a new twist for a story. I felt a lot of emotions reading it. Not only is this one of the best Sonic the Hedgehog fan fictions I've ever read, but it is, by far, the best fan fiction I've ever read featuring Tails as a main character.

I also spent nearly two hours reading the whole thing. I don't do things like that often.

You have become my favorite author.

~WriterGurlLW
Skyward Wings chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
That was a really great story. I liked how you added forshadowing. Lots of it. Some I didn't realize. Who knew that a two page story would be this good. Kudos to you!
Ecofox chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
I liked how you put togeter each and evey part of the puzzel leading to the grand finally. Although I still wonder bout the end. "And this was the way it was supposed to end" Was that his fantasy? If so why couldn't his pop get a job? Was he afraid that would blow his cover?

Also I really was amazed how you created a bond of confusion between the reader and Tails, you let us know how confused he was soo well!

This really had a lot of depth and I am glad I was able to read it. Nice style. I read this right after I read "I am the cheese" By Robert Comier another story on memory loss.

I like this better

But its funny how in the end of your first chapter you link back up to the beginging and how in his book the end also links to the begining.

Both of you are amazing writers.

I think that most people are shallow and they avoid anything with depth. That would probly explain your low review count.

Otherwise, I don't understand why such a great story would not be well apreciated.
Disjointed Silhouette chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
This was easier to read on

Anyway, the only thing I can say now is well done. This, especially the unique, first chapter (I never watched Momento), blew my mind, and it is easily one of the best stories I have ever read this year.

Keep writing. It would be nice to give us something that describes the events happening in Knothole in this period of time.
Shax Davis chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I can't reply directly to anonymous reviews, Ice, but I will try to answer your questions here.

The story that this is "based off" is really just an older version of the same story that I wrote like five or six years ago. You can still find it on some defunct fanfiction sites out there in the dead corners of the internet, but really there's no point, unless you're curious about how horrible a writer I was back then. (the prose is abysmal)

Second, my stories are much more a liberal corruption of the games' storyline than anything (I don't read the comics either) but I do use some SatAM elements to give it some backbone. That said, I only really use the basic trio of Knothole characters - Sally, Rotor, Bunnie - and the rest are pretty much my own, or game canon. I have no concept of Fiona Fox, Mina Mongoose, Tommy Turtle or anything of the sort. To get some idea of what my version of Knothole is like, read "Within" and "Guardian For a Day" (both available on this site). "Within" especially, as it's a precursor to this story, and you can discover a bit more about Tails' plight.

Thanks very much for the kind reviews :)

SPD
Ice the Rabbit chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Yes! Go Cream!

Again, I must commend you on your impeccable writing. Your grammar, spelling, word originality (not using the same word repeatedly), and just the plot flow in general makes this story one of the best on this website!

Since I haven't read the story this is based off of (it is, right?) I can ask this question and not give away the plot... Is Tails actually taking Cream back to Knothole, and if so, does Fiona Fox make an appearance? I think it would be really spectacular to see if Tails decides to get more serious with Cream's friendship and what Fiona thinks of that (never read the comics or whatever with Fiona in them, so I can't tell what is out-of-character for her) or vice-versa.

Please keep this story continuing! It would be such a shame to leave a story with so much potential unfinished!

~Ice out.
Ice the Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow...um...

If I tried to compliment you on every thing that was excellent in this story, my review might turn out longer than this story, so I'll just say a few things:

DYNAMITE! This story is absolutely incredible! I think that one of the reasons more people aren't reviewing is that the sheer length of this chapter is just overwhelming them. Not only that, but the grammar is impeccable, the vocabulary is not stagnant (you don't use the same words over and over again), and the progressive rewind of time was really a nice touch. It kept me saying OH... over and over again.

Is this story really based off of another, and if so, which one?
jay chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Agreed. You really went and outdid yourself on this one. Heh, there aren't many people that can flesh out a "worst case scenario" quite like you can.
L Sutherland chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Shit wow man... Thats good stuff.

I read the original version of this story a couple years ago and I recall that I was impressed by it then too. But this is far more impressive than the first.

kudos man, keep up the good work.