Reviews for Doors
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Too cool-the key is for the TARDIS, ya?

Now then... is Violet her daughter, or her sister? Inquiring minds want to know.

:p

Well done-keep up the good work!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Nice little story, the 7th Doctor is fun and I've always liked Ace. I must say though, I've never heard of an office that required 4-inch heels. Horribly impractical, even for a corporate environment.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
ACE! the doctor! YAY. not sure which one it is to be honest. barely know anything about classical doctor who but i do know ace, sarah jane smith, k-9 and tegan. oh and of course rose, martha donna and adam and of course jack. lol good fic.
Reikson chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ha! The Seventh Doctor!
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I just found this...great story!

I regret now that I never got to see any Sylvester McCoy episodes; I like the Ace I see in fanfic!
pokey chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Lovely, I like it. I actually read this after Devourer of Souls, so it cleared up a few questions.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
oh my that was brilliantly done - very nice,

Kira
Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
You should definately write more Doctor Who fanfiction! This is very good. I'd read your other stuff, but I don't watch those shows. Maybe I will, anyway, and just be confused as all heck.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I like. You ought to do more on Roses new life, you write it well.

Emma
manga-ghost chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This was amazing!

I loved the whole conversation with Seven, it was really cool. The whole thing with the TARDIS key was good too. Overall, a brilliant fic!
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I liked it! Sweet... HOPEFULY fic. :D
pointytilly chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Yet another Doomsday fic, maybe, but I liked it. A friend of mine and I were just wondering about the idea of a parallel Doctor (there is, after all, a parallel Torchwood to go with him). No dobut he'd find his way to Rose to have a chat and be mysterious, even without knowing her-it's the way he works.

The seventh doc is fitting too, somehow, as bits of the tenth Doctor's character have always reminded me of him.
avorialair chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That was gorgeous. I wasn't going to read it, because I am still utterly MISERABLE so was looking for some nice fluff.

But this was perfect. She just gets on with it, doesn't waste away and do nothing. I request a sequal - I'd love to see what happens next :)

Good job,

Angels
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
So in a fit of completely OOC(for the BBC at least) characterization Violet is the Doctor's daughter, right?

RIGHT!

please?

I guess if it's another Tyler daughter that'd be okay...but I want my explanation. In any case you've made me completely nostalgic for Seven and Ace and now must go round to my terrible not understanding american video stores to get some seventh doctor stuff. Thanks for good characterization and a nice bit of fannish hope despite knowing how real life makes my favorite Doctor/companion reunion not probable.