Reviews for You'd Love Me Less
Violently Red chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awwww :3 that was cute
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This was very funny and very sweet. I love the interaction between them. So realistic.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Thank sanity I'm not their neighbor. Upstairs or down.
DaggerPen chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Oh my gosh, that is great. Just great. You write a very good humor fic.

I can just imagine Clark doing all those things, too.
xenokattz chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You've killed me. This is officially me dead of cute. I coudl so easily see Clark there, dorky and boy-scoutish with his "Strangle You Now (tm)" look and Lois just completely (albeit puzzlingly) infatuated with it. Comics seldom do married life justice escept with Lois and Clark. You've done it proud.
franciscangypsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Poor Clark. (chuckle)
lois lane is my hero chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This was absolutely too cute!
hilby chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
"...when you zoom out of here to save kittens from sewer grates and Batman from himself..."

This line is absolutely CLASSIC. I love Lois.

Adorable story. Good job!
Laughingly The Lark chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love it when you go Super...maybe more than your Batfics, and I love some of those dearly.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Heh. Nice. That’s all I can say about it.
scullymulder chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aww...wonderful job on capturing the quirky side of the Clark/Lois relationship...I love it.
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aww! That was so cute. wonderful job!
Rein Elanor chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, great job! I loved it very much. You've made them both so loveable.
Sean Montgomery chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I'm very surprised you haven't gotten a review for this story, and at the same time I'm honored to be the first. Having come back into the world of Superman after a small absence ('Superman Returns' gets all the credit for that), I found your story not only believeable, but amazingly in character for Lois. Thinking of Margot Kidder's take of the character, I could see her doing every action you mentioned, including thinking (and saying) he'd love her less if she was something different - because, as we all know, her traits are what helped Clark fall in love with her in the first place.

The fights and underlying content are very real too; people do try to ration out different things, guys will always have the remote (my Dad has proved this more times than I can count), and all fights don't end in romantic interludes. While I think that Clark was a little out of character, I can see how the stress of the day added with the stress of being Superman can change his persona a bit. Through the reality of it, I could still see the romance of the situation, which made it all the more better. It even ended perfectly.

Simple and real with romance added in a not-so romantic situaion. I enjoyed it a great deal!