Reviews for Eleven Months, Tanuki
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*claps*
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This reminds me of that show, Ghost Whispherer.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great story! Great work!
Anonia chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
You know, I watched that movie (Ghost) as a kid. I don't remember what it was about, only certain scenes. And I don't know where I saw it either because my parents own it, but it's never been opened; it just sits there, still in the plastic wrap. I kind of want to go open it now, and watch it.

Anyway, I like this. I don't think I've ever seen this sort of take on KenKao. It's nice to get things from his point of view.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Cute! Nice work.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
i can't believe i haven't read this before

is so sweet!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very interesting. I like the way you slowly revealed the whole picture. I liked this Tomoe and the way she casually caused trouble for Kaoru while ultimately paving the way for KK.
pyane-shiory chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
ok now you really need to wright more because that was good ok?
Malencia chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
haha. I like the movie too. In fact it's one of my favorites. The part where Tomoe takes over Kaoru's body is like what happens when Whoopi's Character is taken over. Great story. Thanks for writing.

Ja matta ne
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
well that was interesing I must say...I did enjoy reading this little story (long story you mean idiot.) *rolls eyes* not this again...anywho I really loved it.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Ah yes. Break the man of the matching bra and underwear theory by wearing a matching pair. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard! They're greedy like that. lmao

I couldn't help the joke. It's in bad taste I know, but it couldn't be helped. I really ought not judge. Hell, I wear Corsets to clubs! If that isn't false advertisement I don't know what is!

Very cute story. I'm happy that Kenshin finally found some closure. Ja ne!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Wow, I can't believe I read this and never reviewed it. Ghost is my favorite movie and played a large role in my childhood. To this day Unchained Melody is my favorite song. I really like this story though I think Kenshin was just a bit quick to jump her. Still to each is own. Oh! You'll never guess how I wandered back to your profile. I was reading the reviews for a Kakashi/Sakura fic, and I saw that you reviewed it saying that the author started you on a Kaka/Saku kick. I'm still on mine. Anyways I was just checking your profile to see if you had written anything I'd want to read with that pairing or had any favorites. Please let me know if you have any stories you particularly recommend.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was...different. *shudders* Supernatural things creep me out. I don't know why, but I have a low tolerance for it in general.
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 1/30/2007