Reviews for Girls Cabin Number 2
Guest chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
Dear Sora,
I'm not even going to lie. This is like the best Fanfic ever! Please finish and also could you please end it with Itachi/TenTen? Your choice, just a request. Thank you for an awesome fanfic. -Moon
dksamuri chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
Gave up on it eh?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
your not giving this story up are you! T-T I chose this instead of my geometry homework! (Damn school) Please please please continue it I've already laughed a shitton... please just continue it.
yawan5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Lolz
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
It did! Neji was eating a sub sandwich!
lovelchibi7 chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
I like the weird song suggestions. I mean i laughed so hard that I cried. And then I laughed some more!
Tenten's Panda chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Please finish this story :D
tehehehe chapter 26 . 11/23/2011
this was my reaction when i saw there were no more chapters.

FUCKING CONTINUE THIS YOU DUMBASS CUNT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STOP THIS SHITTING STORY ARE YOU TOO MUCH OF A DICKFACE TO HANDLE ITS AWESOMENESS OR SOMTHING?

and then i realised i can review :)

any way, please continue coz this story is THA BOMB!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18/2011
you should like update i love this story,kanahime-chan
SasuSakuFerLife chapter 26 . 1/2/2011
You better fucking finsih this. it was kinda amazing. and i wanna see what happensss! please please please finish. i'll shot you in the face, then feed you to the hungry if you dont ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

PLLEASEE

I Have The Same Problem As Itachi
pezze234 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
GREATRF
Roguepixi chapter 26 . 8/13/2010
Aww could you please write more it's so funny and I want to read what happens.
Kometto-chan chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
omg! i love this story! i really want to know what camp you went to. It sounds so much fun!
no name chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
It's a good story. Just a shame it isn't complete