Reviews for Imperfect Tense, the Old Version
christopher.a.mclaughlin chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This another amazing story to add to my favourites. I love the way the words flow in my head, you are an amazing writer!
Kyu-Momo chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
NOOO! Don't end it there! *flails around desperately*

Phew.

Anyway, like I was saying before... *points at last review*

EPIC stuff!

PERIOD!

and holy moo-cow, I hope you plan on continuing this! *does a Zack puppy eyes impression*

Take care. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 21 . 2/26/2011
...aaaannnd... it JUST occurred to me that you're the one who wrote Eir's Tomorrow! o.0;;

No wonder the writing style seemed so similar to me! And no wonder it's so impressive. Blows me away just like Eir's Tomorrow did! :D

(yeah, DURR(caps!) moments are fun, lol)

Seriously, EPIC stuff be this, EPIC stuff I tell you!

Awesome job!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow... that was VERY well written! (how the heck did I miss this?)

Yeah, I saw your fic mentioned on a FF7 rec so I decided to check it out. I've kind of run out of good fanfics to read because the authors haven't updated them in a while. So you can imagine how happy I am to see this! :D

I really like the enigmatic "dreams". You easily instilled a sense of melancholy and ethereal silence in them. It really hits me, I just love the imagery. (gasp! L-word!)

Fantastic job!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 24 . 4/22/2010
You're really continuing it? Thank you so much! I missed this fanfiction a lot, and you have just made my day. :)
Knoll chapter 24 . 4/22/2010
Holy crap, I thought I'd fallen asleep on my computer again, and dreaming when I saw this update. (No seriously, as cheesy as that sounds, I honestly thought that) Thank you so much for picking this back up. It's an excellent crossover fic, and I can't wait to see more of it again. XD
boudour chapter 24 . 4/22/2010
Very happy to have news from this story! 3
Momonster chapter 23 . 4/11/2010
this is an evil place for you to stop. evil, pure evil. torturus cliffhanger, even if Jenova is /dead/ and now Squall's even colder than before and now i want to read Squall Cloud ships. thx. really. love this.

Hope it gets updated soon. *blank stare*

really really soon. or maybe there's a remake somewhere..thats' done.
Baby Chiba chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
I'm ashamed at not having found this sooner, but that could be contributed to my hiatus from fanfiction for a good few years. Anyway, i've read A LOT of fanfiction in my time. Too much if you ask me. But this is by far one of the most, if not the most, impressive piece of literature i've read in quite some time. Yes it is at the status of literature. This plot you've created from both the FF7 and FF8 worlds is absolutely mind-boggling! The kind that has me smiling in awe and saying, 'well fuck, I never thought of that...'

Your writing style with the thoughts and Jenova voice was very interesting as it took some getting use to, but I find that I liked it.

The story has this amazing flow which indicated that nothing was rushed. Everything was thoroughly thought out, and everyone is guilty of rushing, so if you did, you hid it well!

Something i'm guilt of in writing is that I don't give all the characters the appropriate attention they deserve. If i've written a character into a scene that I don't care for, then they get one line and almost no description. You managed to characterize and personify ALL of your characters, which is a lot, accurately and without prejudice (or so it seems). I really commend you for that!

The dialogue, especially for Seifer, leaves me rolling on the floor. Of all the Seifer's i've read I love yours the most! You give him such a sharp tongue! I admire that because i'm not exactly the best with dialogue, I actually have a very hard time with it, so I admire everyone who makes it seems so easy and perfect! You must know someone with a foul mouth like that, or so I have to think, because he's just written so fucking well!

I've already sent you a message on your livejournal inquiring into if you'll be picking this up again. I know you will, there's no way you could leave a masterpiece like this unfinished.

Please please continue!

Your new biggest fan!

Baby Chi
Sen2TOS9 chapter 23 . 12/3/2009
This was epic!
ThirteenHours chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
Your writing is really amazing. I just finished reading this (and thus avoiding my homework), and I decided to add it to my alert list so that when you do update in the future, I'll know, like, instantly! D

I also love your Eir's Tomorrow (which is also on my alert list), so hopefully you can work in an update for that soon, too

Awesome job!
darkwing21 chapter 23 . 11/18/2009
I really, really like your story.

Update it, please? (giving you puppy eyes)
Eleawin chapter 23 . 10/25/2009
It's a wonderful story. Dunno why, I love Squallwings, even if they're from Jenova...

It's been a while this story didn't get any update, but I hope you will finish it in a near future!
boudour chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
As much as I love Eir's Tomorrow, I adore this story! And I haven't even played FF8, just knew what Seifer and Squall looked like, but damn if it's not a gripping story, with poignant characters and relationships, and epic adventures! And all that written beautifully, BEAUTIFULLY. The story flows without a glitch despite the often changes in POV (and some pretty skewed up POV too 3).

The characterization you display here is wonderful, I couldn't even tell which pairing I was more supportive off here, S/C or S/S! And the other characters are not to be undone, Vincent's laconic remarks speak so much for him and damn, I've never liked Cid and Yukie more, even with just a few glimpses.

You simply have my never-ending love for writing with such skill such character development. I really hope you'll finish this babe one day! *_*
Lirre13 chapter 23 . 9/5/2009
Can you please please please continue?

Please?