Reviews for At the Hands of the Other
Ratus chapter 12 . 2/25
I hope one day you finish this story.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 1/2
hehehehe
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
Great so far!
Lady Stardust 619 chapter 12 . 10/14/2017
Updated: Sep 3, 2006. Today is Oct 14, 2017. Eleven years since the last update.
Alas, no matter what your AN says, this is the end.
And. that's okay.
It's as good a place to finish as any.
At least it's not a cliffhanger.
Great story. :)
SpockST chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Hmm, from the dates at the top of this chapter and the fact that it is now October 2017, I have a feeling this story has been abandoned. I can only hope that by sending this comment it pings you somewhere and you are reminded that you have fans out here waiting for you to finish your story.

Please come back soon!
SpockST chapter 10 . 10/13/2017
I also hate everything Microsoft, which is why I ditched all my WinBlows PCs back when Windows XP died and went with all Apple products. I quickly found that OpenOffice works just as well under Mac OS as it does under Windows. Best of all, you can re-save your OpenOffice documents as multiple different types, including PDF, Word Docs, RTF, etc.

A couple of years back I finally realized I needed windows for one great need ... playing all the Legacy games I had collected over the years. I built a 64-bit, 4GHz system with a 512 GB flashdrive as the boot drive and the first software I installed after getting it up and running was ... OpenOffice. Now I can move my documents between the two operating systems for backup and work on them wherever I happen to be.

I've enjoyed this story so far. It's ... different. Can't wait to find out who the third party is and who ends up on top.

Keep up the great work!
WolfAtSea chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Choppy writing. Missing punctuation in a great number of places. The characters are somewhat out of character.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
parseltongues - parselmouths
Ibskib chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
The talk between Harry and Voldemort where they talked about Slytherin and 'cunning' was pretty cringe-worthy in its complete lack of subtlety, clearly they and the sorting hat have no idea what a 'cunning deception' is in this story.
there is also a bit too much mustache twirling going on.

It is a bad sign when an author get common canon terms wrong:

legimancy - legilimency

occlumancy - occlumency

cruciartus - cruciatus
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
WOW! I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
tiran187 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Awesome story. It was very well writen.
Books85 chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Sounds like Dumbledore had an epiphany and didn't take it seriously; "There were clearly forces at work in his school that Voldemort didn't know about." Indeed!

What a strange trip you are taking us on. Thank you.
Books85 chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
This is such a weird dark (in tone) and light (in affect) story! It is bit difficult for me to read (mostly because I'm squeamish) but I keep coming back to it. An amazing accomplishment.

Thank you.
Anachronistic Cat chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next.
acrimony1029341 chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
One of the most unique stories I've yet read. Please continue your good work!