Reviews for Ghost Pains
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Very well written, and an interesting concept. And it's nice to see a Tallest story that isn't slash, I will say that.
BarrelRacer13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i love this story... *makes strange face kind of like Gir's awsome, cute, liitle, smile*
Evanescent Dementia chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I just love the concept of this story, Red is so sweet.

Good job!
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
nowing red, he'll still try to find a way around that, though XD like eating more curly fries.
ATLA4life chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i like this one! you cant not love the tallest and this is a well written explination for the fact that they only have 4 fingers each.
Merdina chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Heh, I know you wrote this ages ago, but I only found it recently. This is so beautifully written. It's an awesome idea, and its definitely going on my favourites list.

-Merdina
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I like the deep retrospective styleishness. That gives me an idea to do something like that (I will give you acknolegement for the idea don't worry.) You are a good writer hope to see more of your work.
Loren chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Funny, cute story that I very much enjoyed! After reviewing Remember Me? I scrolled up to click on your name and noticed the authors note. I feel like an idiot now. You said that it was either Zim or Dib. heh. Well, this fic is very good!
SqueekyPhr33k chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Very interesting subject! Love it!
Night's Nocturne chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Interesting perspective. Very well written, and a definite fav.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow! This was really neat! And the ending made me smile. Ghost pains are creepy. I'm glad you addressed the issue in your story about the Tallest. Not many people do.
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
You do realize now I'm going to have to put you in favorites now. I warned you. But you won't stop being interesting. Ugh! I
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Quite amusing! Keep up the fun work!
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Nice. I like this one :)
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
this is to cute! and super original!never seen anyting like it! it roxs!