Reviews for Life As We Know It
rinnegan18 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I sure hope threes more to come
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Adding to faves.

Please update soon.
HaseoUzumakiNamikaze chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Excellent plot, I'm encouraging to see another chapter. The plot is very good. The plot shows Makoto as a bit of a drama queen but at the moment she doesn't know of her grandfather's title as Hokage. Naruto's definitely got his work cut out for him in this story. I'm going to encourage a possible harem between Naruto with Makoto, Rei, Minako, Ami and Usagi. I already look forward to the next chaper. Do not do like other authors do. Don't let this story die. Keep it alive.
Yami no Nokutan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Please update it.

I love Naruto.

I love Sailor Moon.

It's perfect.

Continue Soon.
Wild Horses chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Will Asuma be in This Story?
cybermage chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Interesting. I wonder how naruto will persuade mako to return to tsunade. Hope you update.
Kitsune Shi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aw...This was a good story...Too bad it was discontinued.
kb chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I have an idea. You know how girls freak out on naruto when they meet gamakichi because he is a toad that can talk? That could be a joke when Naruto summons him and freaks the scouts out. Gamakichi would be like "Awe, c'mon. You don't freak out when your cat talks and you have two of those."
WillowFae chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
update soon! :)
Matthew Blackheart chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i do like the idea keep it up
BlackAdder42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I foresee pain... Lots of pain for poor Naruto... And somehow I don't think Luna and Artemis are going to be too appreciative of his methods either... On the other hand, I can't wait to see what'll happen if a Youma attacks here! Keep up the good work!
Kiryuu chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This a great stroy. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I like it! Poor Mako-chan and the Hokage! And I'm guessing the Naruto time-frame is different than the anime/manga? From all the info I'm also guessing it's going to be one heck of a complicated love life for Naruto! -