Reviews for Be Fearless
a fanfictioner chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
i love it! "i slapped you, deal wit' it" lol i love raph!
a fanfictioner chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
hahah i love that. "is donnie going to be left out of the brotherly massacre?" "donnie doesn't tick me off like you too do. i can live with donnie." i can just imagine raph killing mikey and leo and only donnie is left. both of them in their own places. raph beating things up and donnie in his lab. yep i can see it.
Raph is mine chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Update update update! This story is awesome!
I wish to Fly chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
If Leo's to be afraid of anything, I would say it would be Sergent Graham Crackers. Its a creepy parrot that Mikey talks to and it talks to him, though no one else seems to hear. And even though he's kinda creepy, I kinda still like the Sergent. Nice work so far, and please continue to update.
MutantGirl95 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Um, this is one of the weirdest stories I have ever read...I LOVE IT! XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
MutantGirl95 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
It is funny! But I have a question. Is Sergeant Crackers really talking, or is it just Mikey?
Agent66 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
*shakes head* There is something wrong with those boys; Mike especially. I think he's been hit in the head too many times.

I think I came across this once before, but when it was about three or chapters. I have to agree, Sgt. Crackers is probably the best alternate character ever created. I think more stories should include him.

As I read it, I wondered...do parents feel this way when their kids are having imagination time?
coli narago chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hey better not say anything!

if they do, il be very upset:(
Mikell chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Oh no! Say it isn't so! Say you didn't leave off there, never to return!

You've got to finish this. Just have to. As long as it doesn't end with Mike in a mental institution. Because that would be sad.

Wow. Lock four teenagers underground, and just look what happens. Poor Splinter. Imagine, having to live with these guys.

Oh, wait, I do live with Mikey. Sort of. My version is 9, blond and skinny, with a big, goofy little-boy grin. He's got the same blue eyes, though. *sigh* You've got to watch out for those blue-eyed ones. They're trouble.

Can't wait to see the next update!

Mikell chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Oh man, poor Don has now gotten sucked into the insanity. I am scared for Leo.

And I agree, Steve was one of the greats.

Mikell chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh man... this will not end well.

LOL

On to the next chapter...

Mikell chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh. My. Good. Lord.

That's all I can say. ROFLMBO.

Wow.

LOL

Mikell chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I was literally rolling over Mike's attempts to stave off brotherly wrath. LOL

Can't wait to read the rest.

SaradocCraver101 chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I love it keep it up. _
Galaxya chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Lol and the plot thickens _ keep up the good wrk, I look forward to more.

Galaxya