Reviews for The Fireman
Sgt. Panda chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
DAMNIT! ROMANCE! IT'S LIKE ARSENIC TO ME!
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
“But I am not letting him have you without a fight!” he declared. “He’s too much of a selfish bully to ever deserve you!” Riza’s eyes widened, but then she turned her face from him.

“And I’m too much of a coward to deserve you either,” he added, dropping his hands.

Above: The essence of Havoc-Ai boiled down into less than thirty words.

Why the hell did I light the stupid thing? he berated himself. Flames probably just make her think of Mustang.

Above: Great line.
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
this is really good, you know i kind of like this HavocRiza stuff its more interesting than the thousands of Royais there are and i like the song the fireman.
intoxication chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Woot! Go the Riza and Havocness ;P

This is really well written, I love it. Great work!
Melitza chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I do so love Havocai. I could have done with a little more intro, letting us know how we got here, and maybe some afterward - and I see Havoc-Hawkeye as being a little less pleading to forget about Roy and a little more just two people realizing how much they have in common and how they've always cared about each other...

But, there is some sweetness here, in that Havoc (who is sort of notorious for not jumping headfirst into a fight, as demonstrated a few times in the manga/anime) is actually willing to fight for this.

But, in conclusion, Havocai is so few and far between - so WRITE MORE!
ZGMFHawke chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Havoc/hawkeye 4eva,nicely done thesymbolisim was anice touch
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Yay! For once, Havok won the girl!

Very creative fire analogy, by the way. I cheered when Havok went for the fire extinguisher!

Havok's analysis of Mustang's character was bang on the mark too. Having seen the 'Conqueror of Shambala' movie, I can tell you it really went along with that thematically. Mustang may act like a loon half the time (how can forget his 'miniskirts for all female officers' idea?) but he does enjoy torturing himself and not letting himself be happy too.

Good story!