Reviews for Letting Go
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Awsome writing skills, two thumbs up!
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You have a nice way to put humor with seriousness. I envy you...
amarantlani fangirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I LOVE Fremarant pairings/stories,even though Red and Lani make an interesting and obvious sue ,just kiddin'.Excellent story, I'm gonna print this one off and add it to my collection of "Best FanFics." Awesome story...very good ending.
kash30032000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This was a nice story. Nice Amarant/Freya fic.
CuteMooglez chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Wow. Your word choice and descriptions are wonderful. I wish that I could write like this. You truly make me envy your talent. I loved how you portrayed Amarant. The game never really gave him much of a personality. I always just saw him as a 'Squall-like' character. But you really expanded on what they gave and gave him a personality that totally works for him. The dialogue was realistic and everyone was completely in character. What Freya was feeling that night truly broke my heart. I wish that her feelings for Fratley weren't holding her back. But I shall not complain, for you have truly written a wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL, story. I'll have to read more of your works when I get the time. For now, however, I should probably get something to eat, and start writing in one of my stories.

-Anna
Princess hermione4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Other than one minor preference of mine, the story is good! That was beautiful, you really have a flair for writing romance. Freya was great, you really gave her a sense of "realism"...

BUT how can you make my fav couple, Freya and Frately break up? Boohoohoo... :(
Wravyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I truly love all your fics, Guardian. The Freya/Amarant pairing is so difficult to write - the species concern is a tough one to overcome - but stories like this justify why you are on my Favorite Authors list.

Wow.
ilac chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I think this is probably my favorite story on this whole site! Keep up the EXCELLENT Amarant and Freya stories!
Ketty chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I have to tell you I'm turning into your devoted Freya/Amarant fic fan. I don't like Fratly that much anyway P But I really want to tell you that I love your use of words. Freya and Amarant feel organic and vivid and not out of characters in your stories. I really really enjoy reading your stuff )
Ninja Kasuga chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Hot damn, this's one helluva good story, you should very much consider writting a sequel to this.
The Masked Yugoslavian chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Ok, so that was a little weird, but very good all the same. Actually, it's kinda strange when playing the game you observe things between Amarant and Freya in the final disks and it makes you wonder...
kai X chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
i love this story, i really do. it's waffy and angsty and cute..and that's a pretty fascinating combination! now if only there was a way to kill off fratley! *bad kai, bad kai* i really wish just there were more freya/amarant stories out there!
Sam H chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
That was not only one of the most beautiful things I've ever read, but... you managed to bring together two such disparate characters, with perfect characterization *and* complete plausibility. I'm not sure I understand your self-deprecative remarks at the beginning of the fanfic, because it's excellent.
The Pink Tonberry chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
...that was absolutely beautiful! You know, I never could get into Freya's head to write anything about her. You portrayed her wonderfully. Amarant is as bastardly as ever, too _ This was a great read, and somehow rewarding. It really touched my heart. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Gwen Black and Ambur Lupin chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Nice. Very nice. I wish more people would do happy endings like that and I wash there were more Freya/Amarant stories out there. Good job and keep up the good work.