Reviews for Always Remember the Day
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Captain Sparrow would never go down without a fight.

Wonderfully dramatic!
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
wow i loved it, amazing.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
TheHouseKey chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Awesome characterization of Jack and insight into his mind. All the little thought parts were very entertaining.

I liked it a lot. Good job!
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
WAHH! That was so good! I love Jack Sparrow (forgive me, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow) so very, very much! Interesting point you're pushing there, that he intended to go down with the ship anyway. Now we have to wait until the third movie comes out, dangit.

Great fic! :)
crystal171 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Hey, I loved the story on the last thoughts of Captain Jack Sparrow, u got his attitude right on! My fav. part was the very last sentence;

I was crying, I'm pathetic!

lol, anyways, great job on it!

Crystal
Perhelediel chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
"I'm going to sting all the bloody way down." Um, BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. -faves-
Willowred chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
What a fantastic story, I could actually imagine all this as I read it and how very typical of Captain Jack! Job well done matey!
wdbydoglvr chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Aww... That's sad O_O I didn't much like how quickly the ending came up... It wasn't bad, but it would've been better if it came sooner... I also like how Jack refers to Elizabeth in this... If you don't think about why he's saying some of that, sounds like he could be talking about a sister or a daughter or something... Anyway, it's good. Very Jack _
Shalane chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Aww, I love this. You portrayed Jack wondefully, thoughts and all and I absolutally adore the last line.

"Congratulations, Davey. You will always remember this as the day that you finally caught Captain Jack Sparrow."

Once more, beautiful, even if I do think Elizabeth is a lying wretch who deserves nothing less then keel hauling for betraying Will and trying to murder Jack.

He obviously intended to stay anyways, and the rest of the crew was willing enough to remain with him if he had wanted.

So I don't really agree on Jack's opinion of her, but I can hear him actually thinking it in my head.

Lovely job!
demonsfangs chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
oh...

JACK!

i love this. i've seen the movie twice and am now apparently trying to read every DMC ffic out there.

but i like this one :)
Surly chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Well written, beautifully characterized. I agree that Jack would probably stay with his ship. After all, he did spend 10 years trying to get her back and who knows what else before PotC 1. Sigh. Beautiful...
Midnight Alley chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
excellent job
Xhydralisk chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
HAHAH! A good show. Would have been a funny ending but we all know Barbosa is going to bring Jack back. HOHOHEEHEE!
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hm. Surprisingly well written, and I like your characterization of Jack. I'm incredibly fond of the idea that he would have stuck with the pearl to hell or high water - in fact, I'd really like to see more of your pirates fanfiction. Please tell me this isn't a one time thing?

(by the way, when i say "surprisingly," i mean "surprisingly for not you personally. O_o)