Reviews for To Open One's Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Favorite story about Eirika and Innes I've ever heard. You really should own the game. It's really fun
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
great job.
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
[She did not enjoy associating with him, although she had to admit she enjoyed his presence.]

Hahahaha... that was a good line. It looks like an oxymoron at first, but I suppose it is actually a very clear definition of her feelings for him.

And I like how Innes has image issues... XD Crazy Innes.

Anyways, after reading it through, I liked this story. I personally like Vanessa/Innes and Eirika/Seth, but well-written Innes/Eirika works for me sometimes, too! The only thing that caught my attention grammatically were the parts like [“Eirika.” He said, turning back to his target.] It should be ["Eirika," he said, turning back to his target.] but I'm sure you know that by now. This was one of your first stories, after all. Well, nice work and it was a good read!
MagicalRicePudding chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Yay! There is only a few of these pairings. You shoulda made them kiss though...-
White Huntress chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Is...that the end? That was sweet, though I prefer SethxEirika pairings.
Just a random reviewer chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yay! Thank you! I was really happy to find this story, I love EirikaxInnes! All I ever find is EirikaxSeth and that gets very boring very quickly. So keep up the good work! :D
Fuyumi Togashi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow, this was totally in character. Very good job. It makes me a little uneasy about the Ephraim/OC story I'm writing because it's not as good nor accurate to the story line. Blah, whatever.

Ciao for now,

Fuyumi Togashi
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
love the story! i love EirikaInnes parings.
Murmurer chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Cute. Personally I like the Seth & Eirika pairing, but Innes is just so darn sincere it's amusing. How could anyone say no after hearing that? It's hard to believe that he didn't get flustered admitting that to Eirika.

Anyways, great job writing this li'l story!
Chris chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wee, A short-story regarding FE, always good to see them. I wish I had played FE8 to be able to understand it though.

This, however, has made the game clearer to me now, I can already image the character's personalities, how Eirika, Ephraim and Innes are, aswell as the mood of all the other characters, Like L'arachel. This has made me want to play the game even more, but I'm still stuck on that damn last chapter of FE7...

I hope to see more of these one shot stories, they're very good, and it's only really written within a few paragaphs! Keep up the good work :D
Azure Savior chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Bwaha! Finally! An EirikaxInnes! Out of all the Eirika supports in FE8, this is my most favorite. I thank you, so very, very much.

You've made me very happy. D
Lao Who Mai chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I swear, this is got to be one of the absolute one or two stories on this site featuring Eirika and Innes. I think there is only one more, and that's too bad, since this isn't a bad pairing. With regards to their support conversations, I always wondered why Innes said Ephraim was a hard man to forgive. Since I haven't read any support conversations talking about what happened, I always wondered...And Innes and Ephraim don't have any support conversations either. That doesn't keep poeple from writing Innes and Ephraim romances, though! There is full evidence in the game of Innes hating Ephraim, yet people still write fics about them together. Oh well, whatever floats your boat. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this, and I hope you write more stories soon!