Reviews for Heat
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/17
I imagined this scene as the movie in my head and I could totally se Brian busting in the door XD I love this so much! I wish you did a large book with scenarios like this!
mia7ic chapter 1 . 4/18
that was really nice ... bravo ! i mean that it was so romantic that dom has a different side toward of letty . how much they love each other ... you should deffinetly to make and second character . good job :)
Awe... So cute
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
omg great oneshot!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I love your oneshot! :D
She chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love it how you clearly stated the love of DOM to letty :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
wow that was so good you really sumed up how there relationship from them arguing to making up. I liked how brian whole perseptive changed. a sequel would be great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved it please do a second part:)
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love the way Brian was like 'wtf going on' that made me laugh! And Mia that was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved it! You should most definitley write a second chapter!
Paommt chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Perfect... I love it...
computer-angel28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh please, it would be really great to have succeeding chapters for this story.. :)
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is just soooo Dom and Letty how can you not love it! The fighting and the passionate make up i love it thank you so much for this awesome story it is defineatly a favorite
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Now THAT was an argument! Whew! I always imagined that their arguments would be the stuff of legend, but I loved how you gave us a look of what it would really be like! Considering Dom's occasional wandering eyes, I'm not surprised that this would be the cause of the argument. No matter how tough Letty is, Dom is still her weakness. Wow, Brian to the rescue huh? Lol I loved how they didn't even acknowledge his presence at all! They were in the zone! Crazy how Brian seems mad jealous of Dom...I wonder how that would have played in in the NEXT CHAPTER! Lol, still waiting on that chapter 2! Great job on this!
Gingermegs chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is one of the best stories that I have read in a very long time, It is so incharacter. Loved it
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »