Reviews for Rock, Paper, Scissors: Love Beats All
Steel Wolf chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
you have to make a sequell to this dude and put the link at the bottom so i can read it love your story it's awsome.

sincerly,

"Steel Wolf"
VampireAngel90 chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
this totally took me over! i can't stop reading it. i'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. just amazing!
valeries26 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hey Rin, this is good. Btw, how r u?
WispingWillow chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
hi! I LOVE YOUR FIC! its so awesome! write more write more write more! cant wait til the next chappie!

much love!

Emi
XxInuKatxX chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
Awsome Awsome Awsome chapter. You have have have to update soon. If you don't i will cry.
WritingRin chapter 15 . 11/6/2007
Yay! Oh man. This was a good chapter. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the replay of all those so-called-weird expressions they'd each been giving the other. That was awesome. And then this:

Quote:

[Her face formed a peaceful, almost vacant look before warming into a smile.

“You’re doing it again,” Sesshomaru deadpanned. Kagome came back to herself and smiled at him.]

haha! xD

And then this:

Quote:

“We’re friends whether you like it or not.” She stepped up to him and put a hand to his blank face. She smiled warmly. “Now, let’s get going.”]

That's so great! :D

I did have one issue with it. That being the way that you handled the battle. I really don't think they'd realistically have time for all the talking and everything that they did in this chapter. xD But you seem aware of that fact, with the way that you had Inuyasha get attacked and him say "we talk too much". And when Sesshomaru and Kagome were off on their own, there was still fighting in the background. So even though I don't agree that they'd get away with all the talking, I can't really call you on it. Besides, there's hundreds of movies where writers have gotten away with doing it and you did at least as good as them. ;) Maybe even better, actually, since you did point out the fact that you know it's not quite realistic. xD

Good job! Glad you updated :)
mangadreams chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
luv the chapter!
Milka chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
Great chapter!

I first started to read this story in december, sorry I did not review then... I guess I was just busy.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like your story and how the relationship between Sesshomaru and Kagome is developing. The last bit of the last chapter was just great, Sesshomaru being funny! - and I love to see this poor guy struggling with his emotions and inner demons.

I hope you update soon,

your faithful reader

(and yes, I'm not a native speaker... I hope you understand what I wanted to say, despite the mistakes)
dark miko chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
wow! that last chapter was extremely well written. im just dying to read the next chapter! plz update soon
wickedvampress chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
so,whats the story?does sesshomaru love kagome in a sense more than friends?
Hana Oo chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Wow...I never expected Miroku to take on the first part of the task. What a interesting plot twist...for the secound time. lol. I also noticed this, '"And what if the wielder's soul is the only acceptable means?" Miroku looked back at him, silent, and Sesshomaru knew that there was no point in arguing with him. He seemed sure that he was right - and he was.' What does that mean? Sango revived Kohaku using Tenseiga right? So what did that mean exactly? Hopefully it isn't something bad...

I still love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
WritingRin chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
E! That was so cute at the end! Nice chapter! I actually got a chance to read it because I'm going into work late. xD

I enjoy Sesshomaru's confusion over human concepts. xD And his comment about love, was totally made up for when he comforted Kagome and then said the thing at the end. So yay!
mangadreams chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
luv the chapter
Hana Oo chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Wow...I like the twist. So, their going to try to bring Kohaku back to life...? And Sango's the only one that can? Wait! With Sango using the "Konkatsu" it will split her soul. But that won't kill her right? ...Right? O.O Well you have me worried now...gr. -.-* I still love this story, though...regardless of what happens in the next chapter.

Update Soon...so that maybe I'll calm down. lol.
Hana Oo chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
I have to agree with TheIYobsessed. That part where Sesshomaru subconsiously waited for Kagome to arrive at his side was sad.:(

Also, a part that made my laugh...was when Inuyasha and Sesshomaru copied each other while trying to save Sango. lol. I could picture that whole scene taking place, and the looks on their faces as they realized what they were doing.

I really love this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!