Reviews for Rebirth
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I AM SO TOUCHED! No, I can't find ANY good ReyLuna fanfictions here, and that's a shame. I don't like ShinnLuna since I am to obssesed with ShinnStellar, so I actually see the RL quite interesting.

Thank you for a wonderful drabble! :D
Housenka chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
that was amazing! wow! it was really good!

i liked the pairing of both ShinnLuna and ReyLuna! you did a gread job of incorporating the pairings into this oneshot!

nice job!
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
omg WOW. this is perfect.
existence92 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Yes, I agree with your thinking.

Rey and Luna always seemed to have that kind of connection between them, but they wouldn't work out as a couple.

I'm surprised at Shinn/Luna, but I don't think they would get married. Maybe just as friends afterwards...
Rau'thas The Death Knight chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Update Seed Monthly! NOW !
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
[God knows how incredibly touchy his fiancé.] This line, isn't it supposed to be "her" instead of "his?"

Good work!
Gambit01V2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I want to be mad at you, for delaying Tuesdays with Kira and Biography of the damned, or even Salute!. But then you churn quality work like this, and I can't stay mad.

You're the perfect woman; you confuse me to no end.
jackie-88-ac chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow...that was so emotional...yet at the same time...it..wasn't?

( Reyrobot ) well, anyway, that was an AWESOME one-shot (and it better not continue to be a one-shot
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
...THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWSOME!...sry, i have issues,...and a ghost keeps turning the music down on the stereo and it's freaking me out,...eek...
steshin chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow, it's a shame this can't be part of the GSD specials.

But great fic, I love it. I love Lurey.
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
interesting as always. I don't really know how I should comment, but reading your Author note, I'm going to put this on my alert list just in case you continue...
Cheddar Wolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Meh, I never really liked the Rey/Luna thing. I guess it’s because as soon as Destiny got started, I saw a lot of Rey/Luna stuff and it really pissed me off because there was nothing in the series (to me anyway) implying that they were a couple. Now, if someone official said in an interview or there was heavy implication of those two dating, I would have no problem with it. But it’s random ‘desperate’ pairings like those that make me fume. I understand there were parts in the series where Rey would look at lunamaria sadly while she was with Shinn, but I thought those were pure ‘I’m sorry’ looks for the ‘death’ of her sister.

You’re story is different though. I can definitely see the oddness of their relationship (If they really had one) and this is probably the way they would’ve been.

…What do’ya mean this is a one shot for now? *shudders to ominous background music*

I’m interested to see how you would expand on this. Personally, I think it’s just fine as a one-shot. Oh, and don’t be surprised if ‘Blue moon wolf’ disappears. I’m thinking about changing my penname. It doesn’t hold the ‘creativeness’ that it used to about a year ago. XD

-Blue Moon
Athyra chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
L-O-V-E this one-shot!...or more to come one-shot! *ominous background music * XD

It feels so sad between the Luna Rey moments...T_T

I'll be keeping my eyes open for possible future chapters!
PrincessAshes chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Very nicely written!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Well, that was certinally interesting!