Reviews for Imagine
Lunarnerdette chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
KAWAII! I loved it! I love when people use crying!/emotional!Kiba because I think that, rather than it seeming OOC, it fits him so well and I can perfectly see him and Shino in this exact position and setting. This is really an awesome story!
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OMGGGGGGggggg this was soooo adorable! D Kiba was so cute when he was confessing 2 shino _
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
aawww this is so sweet !
smiles1116 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww! I like this! This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. By all means, continue like this! (I'm more of a KankKiba fan, personally, but I like ShinoKiba too!)
Anh.Oi.Cua.Thuy chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
MOREE!
Micuko chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw, awesome, I loved it!
animeluver282 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
if this is a bad not-your-style story,

SHOW ME WHAT IS!

this story rocks, you should definatly write more ShinoKiba
Lily Knotwise chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh my goodness, I LOVED this. By far the best ShinoKiba fic I've ever read. They're such a wonderful pairing, there's just not enough of them.

But this story was wonderfully written, it flowed so well. The theme you had going worked really well and was brilliantly executed, and they were in perfect character. 'Cause if they truely had a relationship, I don't think Shino would say much at all. But what he'd be thinking is a whole new story, that's for sure. But oh man, this was great. I must read it again. XD
Unbalanced Kiss chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
whhe..

I'm smitten.

I'm gonna favorite this story.

FABULOUS :)

great job! ]
Drowning in Fire chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
ohmehgod!that was cute _!*favs*

-DrowningInFire
Tamaki-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow, I'm a HUGE Kiba fangirl, but this was just awesome! It was skillfully written, with stunningly beautiful imagery!

Sorry if I'm just feeding your ego, but seriously, bravo!
jarrett17566 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
aww this is so cute. love it :]
kifha chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
nope, you're not bad at all

like the fic so much vv

after reading your notes, i immediately went to search teh 'zettai-hentai' you mentioned (fangirling v
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
aww I so see shino act like that
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw... Cute.

~Padfoot

ps: Very nicely written. Stupid Kiba...