Reviews for Almost
Elise chapter 4 . 9/20
Lord. So beautiful. So well written. Made me cry *again* (these two make me such a hopeless sap I swear ) Thanks so much for sharing!
Elise chapter 1 . 9/20
Bloody Hell. Cried myself through this. It hurts. :'( Beautiful writing, love how you described the horizon (and everything else). Thanks for writing and sharing, I know the rest will be brilliant too :)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Aww, I really like this ending. It is sweet and simple. I love how all he has to say is, "Still love you though." So sweet and perfect and just right.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
You were right when you said it was angst-y. And this is just part one! :D
jdadrass chapter 4 . 11/30/2014

I know these were written forever ago, but I recently discovered Doctor Who and when Rose left and the Doctor regenerated into the 11th, I was devastated-twice!

I remembered reading X Files fan fiction years ago to satisfy my desire to see Mulder and Scully love each other, so I went in search of fan fiction about the 10th Doctor and Rose. I found your stories and others, and they make me happy because I can still see my beloved characters and imagine that they are happy together, still. :)

I don't know if you still get notifications about comments you receive here, but thank you for your stories!

Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
aww, I loved this I read it on Teaspoon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
This is one of the best thing I have ever read, not because of the story (although that is part of it) but because of the way that you told the story, the words that you used, the order that you used them in. This is a truly beautiful story. Thank you. Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is probably the best written fanfic I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my gosh this is so good!
Qwerty616120 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Aww :) this was so good! (P.S. Mundane? Was that a Mortal Insturments refrence...hmm?)
beccaspad chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I giggled and cried and read furiously and now I don't even know what to do
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Oh my gosh! This was so perfect! You are a great writer!
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is so sad, but brilliant at the same time!
LadaHathaway chapter 4 . 5/23/2013