Reviews for Shades of Blue
L-Lover61 chapter 1 . 4/27
Eeeep it was so cute & adorable¬° I loved that it was all about his eyes, really sweet. And good rhyming :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
beautiful :)
missflapjack chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh my gosh! This was the cutest. I loved the creative names you used for the colors, and the ending was just perfect. I love Chanoey. They were definitely meant for each other.

Nice work.

Im-Stumped chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aw! I love this! You put alot of thought into this, I could tell. Usually im not much for free-verse, but this truly took my breath away.
victoria chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I like it very much. As a Chinese college students, I guess I' m very lucky to major in English, cause I can read more English slash stories. This kind of story is also very popular in China, and there are a lots of straight female readers interested in slash stories of various kinds.

I like it and hpoe you can continue to write!
Solnushka chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
hee.. YAY!1!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Joey getting very romantic!
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
this is really cute... i think though that you should add more chapters.. this could go somewhere
Cress chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Very sweet. But there are a couple of spelling errors like "definsive."
dnalsiyeknom chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Yay I love it!

PS: My email's been acting up a bit lately, so I might not get back to you in a while. I can get on sometimes so I'll try.
CHET chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Woah.. that was one of the best things I have read about Chandler in my entire life... BRAVO! One thing worries me... why would Joey pay so much attention to Chandler's eyes? I mean, a little obsessive there...

Anywho, who cares? It was a great poem, Cudos!
jennied chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
How much did i love this?

Really good, very effective for such a short story.

Well done!