Reviews for Numbers
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Numbers is a good way of explaining it.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
A very interesting story.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very good, and thoughtful, and I don't even know what to say to it. It was just really really good. (
SiriusRulez chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was really good! I kinda see what you mean about Sirius's father being a decent man
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lovely written!
AMBro chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
HELLO! I have ur shitty stories. They need to burn in hell... I like poop too.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
oh poor little Sirius! He just couldn't get his Dad to count! I really like your writing of the Family Black.
Gwinna chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I like how you used numbers and math in this story. I think Orion does come across as kind of sympathetic, since he's not fanatical about pureblood prejudice like his wife, he doesn't even really believe it, he just feels safe with the traditional beliefs and doesn't want to deal with the issue. And I like how you brought Regulus in at the end. I wonder, though, how Sirius came to think differently from the rest of his family. Anyway, great story!
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
You portrayed Mr. Black well enough. I mean...we really know nothing about him so...but I really like all your short fics like this. THEY ROCK!

Write on!
Maud Greyluck chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I loved it. It's wonderful.

You know I'm going to terririze you with another bunny: Orion with newborn Sirius or/and Regulus, Orion's POV. Sirius reaction to Orion's death would be nice too.

Keep writing. *cough* Double Trouble *cough*
Tharin chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is a really interesting piece about Sirius' relationship with his father. There are not often stories about Orion Black. Well written.