Reviews for A More Civil View
yournameandnumber chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I really kind of think that the event that set of Civil War would probably have just lead to people asking that super-criminals be given the death penalty or life without parole more often (though to be fair, i don't understand the event very well).
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
The other option would be to go back, way, way back to the beginning, and have the Government step in and actually deal with the fact that super-powered loonies - both the good and the bad kind - are popping up all over the place. If the registration act was actually an ongoing, organic process that developed along with the superhuman community, that would be one thing; trying to slap one down on them after they've already hashed out a working system *because the government wasn't doing its job* is just a dick move.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really want to know what would happen if the Marvel characters saw how DC reacted. It would be interesting.
This is perfect and slightly Machiavellian.
-Dyslexic Nerd
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Nice! I LOL'd a lot, well done
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
God! You just got to love Bruce's decisiveness!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very good, but I have to agree with Skillz.

All those dead people and children that kicked off MCW... Let's see Bat's blackmail his way out of that.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is great!

-Twy
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Nick Fury (the pussy) can go eat his motherfucking heart out. /This/ is why Batman is awesome, and why DC is less stupid then Marvel or Real Life(TM).
Stiehl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hahaha! You see, Marvel! You didn't need that whole Civil War! All you needed was the goddamn Batman.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Batman is awesome. I love that he's so blasé about the whole blackmail thing.

This is precisely why I don't think Civil War would work in the DC Universe. Most civilians love the heroes-Superman, who is arguably more powerful than any Marvel hero, was even made a citizen of the world. And if a media blitz didn't work, you have heroes like Batman that would pull all sorts of strings in the background.

This is yet another reason why I'm a DC fan.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
More proof as to why Batman is awesome. Not that it was necessary.
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That's our Batman! ...why didn't Wolvie think of that? ;-)
Adam chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Every universe could use a Batman.
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
There are no words. Batman so owns! And I love how Wonder Women is all can't bring myself to care. Great fic, too bad it didn't happen this way in the Marvelverse.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
And this is why Batman is awesome.