Reviews for Uprooting
Everwild chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Heh, you should go read Unexpected Abuse by Nimrod the Writer. Similar story line, only in that one, Vlad doesn't stoop so low as to try and take advantage of an abusive situation and in this one, he creates and attempts to take advantage of an abusive situation. Funny, no?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
great story.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
What a cute story! Send this to Bill Hartman. He needs to make an episode out of it. It has everything from Danny/Sam to fun pop-culture references (I was especially fond of the Batman reference. Assuming that was an intentional allusion...). It was even written in a grammatically sound, interesting, true-to-the-show kind of way. Awesomely done!

Off to read another of your stories now!

K.G.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
Well, that was a very cute story.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Wow!

That was great.

D
soccergurl1990 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
That was a really good story! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the excellent work!

BTW, I'm going to sound really stupid but, what does AU mean?
Emerald Elyon chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Freakin awesome story!
phantomphriend chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
AMAZING! Loved it lots. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
S K chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
kj says like man your story is loie a awesome and lik ya

its god i thin ku write sequal , k i kepe aoi n a leart! grij : ):
nofuanonyoucantfindme chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
You know, for as many times as I saw this story, not once did I even think to read it, because, well, Jack isn't abusive and the stories where he is just kill me, but after reading coming home and realizing you're an awesome author, I decided to give this a shot, and I'm glad I did! This was excellent, well written, detailed, and thankfully, In character! I loved it!
Punker88 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Hey, nice ending!

LOL to your Scooby reference...I like that show.
Pieling chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
That was a cute story. Short, but fun to read.
Shimegami-chan chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I read all of this and really enjoyed it, and I'm reading 'Coming Home' as well. You're really talented, and IK'm looking forward to whatever you may write next. n.n
LuckyDetective chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
The explanation and the ending make sense. It explains why Jack return back to normal for a second when he was shocked. I kinda hope for more though. The line where Vlad was about to say that horrible overused line from scooby doo until Sam stop him made me happy.

Overall, a very well written story.
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
THAT WAS A PRETTY GOOD ENDING!