Reviews for Not Quite What I Had In Mind
love it
bobcox26 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
yes like Bell alot
Fishy Rainboots chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Great job. I love Teal'c's jokes.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
awesome story. _
Terelou chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
Oh, let's hope we haven't seen the last of Aeda!
beej96 chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
I really enjoyed that whole story. You know, Reggie actually grew on me. :-) I'll be looking forward to your next story. :-)
starjems88 chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
Loved it can't wait to read more for Aeda and Daniels relationship.
katejones2005 chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
hehehehe, what a great finsih! a little mean to Cam in the end but I'll forgive you :) I hope we'll see Aeda again, I lurve her!
Verb chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
What do you mean Ben & Jerry's isn't a food group? :) Worth the wait for sure - I love the interactions between Aeda and Daniel.
katejones2005 chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Love love love this chapter. I love how snarky you made Aeda and how alike Cam and Jack are but not to the point of absurdity like in other stories I've read. I also liked the fact that you didn't make cameron the annoying third wheel, I love him as much as the others and get distincly turned off when people bash him. Iloved the Teal'c and Ben & Jerry's comment...hehehhehe
starjems88 chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
love it can't wait to read more, PLEASE CONTINUE!
katejones2005 chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
"A big old grizzly thug, grinning – it kind of made her day." I LOVE Aeda and I love you for writing such a fantastic character (or being her...). Great job! I adore this fic and it's companion piece!
IAmTheBoss chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
This is a really cool story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter btw. Update soon, or my musical note army will come and get you! _
katejones2005 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
oh, I LOVE this chapter! the funny parts were funny but not over powering the main story lines and the sweet points were perfect and everythign was great-good filler! excellent chap, can't wait till the next update!
greenjadedragon chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Excellent, I like Aeda as a character, very beleivable.

And getting herself out of there, great.

I like the father, and having read the previous two stories, everyone else is in character.