Reviews for Candle in the Dark
Aurelia99 chapter 1 . 5/20
Adventure, whump, creepy killer-robots and McKay's special brand of panic-induced rants; what's not to love about this fic?!
Wonderful :-)
Moi chapter 1 . 3/30
Creepy place!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Tis was written awhile ago, but just found this gem! Wonderful writing and a well thought out plot! Excellent characterization of my tow fave SGA Guys! love the banter throughout! Excellent! Going in my top faves!
Harmne chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Love it - great teamwork under pressure for our guys!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Absolutely unique and BRILLIANT story. Loved every suspenseful, death-approaching minute of it. _
maria100 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Seeing Sheppard and McKay help each other was so sweet! Great job!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was incredible in so many ways! First up: Hero Shep. Love that he got totally wumped and yet managed to continue protecting Rodney. I think that is so much in character. Fab snark. Enough peril without implausible escapes. Brilliant!
TakeThyBeak chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well this is really just everything you want in a "Wow, this mission really went to Hell and FAST" fic. Didn't realize you could pull at your hair from suspense so many times from one story, but now I know. Excellent read, thank you for sharing.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
An episode worthy story! Thank you!
Lillkin chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
you know what i absolutely loved about this story of yours? the banter, the jokes and their interaction. It was one of the most pleasurable variants of John-Rodney bickering i remember :D

you made me smile, snicker and sometimes straight out laugh, although i love the whump and stories of this type in general(John and Rodney and fubar situation)you made this one so much more enjoyable Thanks for that!
KangaRou chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love this story! I love how you've taken away what each character treasure's most and what they both rely on most! This is amazing! :D You are a fantastic author! :D
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loved this, interesting situation, and you managed to keep up the suspense and the tension all the way though with the evil, killer robot

"A bit nicked? What does that mean? Knowing you, it probably means your leg's been torn off!" - Heh, that's what I was thinking, then I scrolled down and Rodney said exactly the same :)
Pocus chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OMG this was fantastic! LOVE the John/Rodney interaction. You really have their voices in your head. Cool killer robot. Loved the whump and the progression. It was never too much and then tension just kept upping throughout the fic.

Great job.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Amazing story
Thanks !
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very interesting, having John and Rodney both incapacitated in different ways, having to get by with two bodies buy only one complete set of senses/abilities. Very good, and well written.

Loved it, as always!