Reviews for Medication For The Artistic Soul
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awesome pairning!can you make a sasohina pairing;3
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
good job! Man, I never knew people though Diedara was a girl!
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow that was sooo cute :3

You are amazing, and this story was so well written. They were both in character. The plot behind the story was simple and cute. Also it is a shame that you wont continue with this. Although i understand. :)

It's a cool story. :)

I am definately going check out your other stories now ;)
LOVELYANN chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Youu should definetly continue writing this,its cute and seemed to

Be true to the characters,unlike some other fanfics I found for

DeidaraXHinata.. ""

Buut yess it would be awesome of youu if youu did :))

X
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i hope this oneshot will continue!
FallenLoveAngel chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
XD! I love this story! It's just plain awesome!
morgan chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
this is the second or third time i have read this story, and i still like it! good job
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great..:)
Heise chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
"...she found her face caught between two hands, which was weird because she thought a hand had licked her cheek..."

KYA! Well. Deidara's hands canNOT be neglected in our lovely fluff fanfics. 3

Good job. DeiHina makes me giggle _
VampirMagier515 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You story is great,I hope the others would read and review your stories...GOOD LUCK!
DarkennedFlower chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love deiHina yeah xD it's my OTP (: anyway really nice :]
Michael Brereton chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i don't know who "lala" is, but Deidara is a MALE. It's made obvious when he fights Sasuke in Part 2 of the manga.
Bluefox223645LiluNinjaStarEye chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Sorry that I don't have an E-mail, workin' on it, when I do I'll try to contact you again, but I really loved this story, like A-LOT! I was just sad that it ended so quickly... It's REALLY good. It seems like it should have had alot more to it though. I will definatly try to contact you when I get an E-mail account. And again, I REALLY loved the story. -Lilu Bluefox, the little Starry Eyed Ninja
Asa-Akiko chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
great beginning can you have hinata fall in love with one of the other akatsuki members and have deidara go jelous and try win her back or something to make deidara go crazy.
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
What! that was it I thought there would be a bit more but still it was a great fic. I really Like it!