Reviews for Craig, Leader of the Lawn Gnomes
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 3/28
So Craig is gay but tweek is in his own little world and doesn't realise. I love it.
wow
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Craig is actually gay. I mean, "the way you look at people in the locker room." Or, "if they were, I wouldn't be here. I might just be reading too much fan fiction though.
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh my god these dorks ... They 're too cute !
Oh Tweek honey , he is definitely gonna eat your cute little ass up ;)

Anyways this is hilarious ! XD Tweek is just too adorable ! Great job with this and thanks for writing !
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awwwww. this is so cute! Poor Tweek. And poor confused Craig. Hopefully he;ll catch him eventually.
Gcatthewonderful chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
amazing
Impassive Tears chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I can't stop reading this fic it is life
DaSwagmasta4Real chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Omg. That was hilarious!
The QAS chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Pure epicness right there. I normally don't like Tweek/Craig pairings, but you managed to pull it off quite nicely (albeit one-sided.) Tweek was just fantastic, he's a super fun character to both write and read about and I think you really portrayed his mindset quite nicely. Very funny story, too. My family kept staring at me for randomly laughing.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Aww that was so cute. I hope things get figured out though! Tweek didn't even realize Craig kisses him.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
oh dear lord :'D
rosy2lee2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
HAHAHAHAHA MASTERPIECE! Omg I cannot stop laughing :'3 That was so insanely awesome. You are so great at thinking about what Tweek thinks, bravo on this spectacular page of epicness.
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012