Reviews for Fury
janie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hey, sorry for your inspirationf for this piece, but in this case, your loss was my gain. This is a great story and i feel the same way you do. Please, write more! teen titans is my favorite fic, just because there's so much to do with the characters. Make it dark about their past, like how starifire was a slave. I feel that topics as though are the best. If only to prove that there's more to meet the eyes. I have to say, i ONLY SUPPORT ROBSTAR pairings, but heck, all your stories are good! please keep writing, thanks!
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
In't this from episode "GO"?
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL

And guys are asses. I'm glad when they bring inspiration like that, though.
Rena Redhead chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Cool! I like that view. Star isn't someone to be bound. She's a free spirit. And Robin being the one to free her from those shakles just seems so right. It was a nice metaphor. Loved it! Keep up the excellent work!

Later!

Rena
Smirks of Apathy chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This is the second piece of yours I've reviewed. So far I see a recurring theme of good messages. That said, I love this one. Controlling emotions. You cant. Amazing.

I don't really support this pairing but I loved this anyway. I like the fact that it was short, focusing in on Robin's epiphany. The short sentences really get the job done.

As much as I loved this, I do have something that kind of irked me. After Robin has his moment or realization, that you cant control Starfire, or that it wasnt the right way, he waves his companions off. And he insisted. That seemed a bit contradictial to me, seeing as he just came back from realizing that you cant control someone. I think that its slightly different though because with Starfire, he's trying to stop controlling emotions, and with the rest of them, he's trying to control their actions. But one could say that Starfire's emotions were influencing her actions, so in the short term, he was trying to control her actions. Im not sure if that really makes sense, but I thought that I'd put that out there.

Actually I found something else, but this is more of my point of view than something thats actually wrong. It seems that Robin has some kind of attachment to Starfire already. Maybe this is just because I dont support the pairing, or because I'm stupid, but at the time Starfire was being considered a criminal. I dont think that Robin would really fall for a criminal that soon after leaving Batman. I would think that he would focus more on putting her in jail, to prove himself to Batman. But then again, he isnt really falling for her, he just wants to help her. Ah I confuse myself.

I dunno, these are my views. All in all, this is a good piece.

And I'm sorry your ex was such a jerk.
StitchWitch chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
-claps- You go girl!

I love it, its really good. It is rounded out well and has a good plot.
Ferialyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I like the scene...I hope your ex realizes someday what a bastard he is.

- Sage
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
short but sweet i liked it a lot _ i know what you mean about the emotions thing. you can't just tell somebody to calm down and everything will be ok. it was YOUR notebook. something that's special to you and NO ONE has that right to take it from you and try to read it. you have a right to go crazy balistic on their ass and no one should have the right to tell you to calm down. the other day my friend sean took my iPod, i told him to give it back and he refused... so i lunged at him. oo yes i quite litterally did. hey it was MY iPod damn it and i wanted it back! no one and i mean NO ONE is to look at my stuff unless i give them the go ahead. whether it be a notebook, book, iPod, or my keys. oo yes i am serious. my brother took my keys and started swinging them around and broke my keychain that i got for 3 years of chior. it's special to me and i was PISSED when he broke it. thank god it was fixable.

ANYWAYS back to my point. i just want to say if your exboyfriend couldn't see that it was important to you and you had every right it kill the guy then screw him. and i would have kicked him too :)

Shelly
Riles chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Boys are idiots. And your ex is an especially idiotic jerk. You were absolutely right in kicking him. I'd have yelled at him afterwards too. Haha. I'd hate to have been in the situation if it happend a *second* time. Oh, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead. _ Glad he's your ex now.

The story was very good. I liked the transition in Robin from Raven's words, realizing what Starfire might have actually been feeling at that time. It was a new outlook on a given scene, and I liked it.
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*gasp* how dare he! what a jerk! great oneshot!
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
dont mind if i say, but what a jackass. i loved what you made of that episode.
Sneevley chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
heres your shiny review! lol, i liked this, despite the shortness, it kinda showed that yeah, people can have reasons for being angry. like how i'm angry at taylor...well...maybe a bit more than star was, since i still wish she would get hit with a train ,
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
It was nice. I liked the epi, and sometimes writing thing you can get thoughts and ideas across that cannot be transfered through wathicng a scene.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
First of all, exboyfriends are assholes. I speak from experience. Yours in particular needs a swift kick in the nuts so he can't spawn.

Second of all, really liked the story. I think you captured Dick very well. Great job.
Lyoko'sPrincess chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
honey i so feel ya there. There is this one guy who likes me and if he's not in control he gets pissed. So he flips out on this one kind because he didnt want to do what he was saying. At that point i was like 'dont tell him what to do.' then he gets mad at me and i said, 'you cant control me, so this is me walking away.' love the