Reviews for Kunoichi Rumble
yuffie chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
update please, it's too interesting
leafstone chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
great story.
xXHeaven-SakuXx chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Your story is so cool! I love it! I bet Sakura will win in the next match. And also I bet it will be a hell of a fight. Go Sakura! I wish that you'll update the story as soon as possible. Good luck in writing the ULTIMATE battle! Ja ne!
domdom456789 chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
ooooo! i love this story update soon!
kim chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
oh please continue please
lea chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
omg please make more i want to see this oh please update i dying to read more you make a good story in which sakura is not weak and i love you for that please make more i like that all the kunoichi are strong oh please make more like that
BitterSweet Temptations chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
u shouldn't use that masny japenese word they confuse me sometimes but goood job though
Kajskk chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I found this Kunoichi-fight-fanfic really interesting. I like how you mostly following Sakura's path but also get some perspective for the other people as well. Pretty much as if it would indeed been an Episode in the Anime. I do find it both hilarious and maybe annoying that you stopped writing/positing just before the big battle, and with the whole Oroshimaru-thing as well. Hilarious because it's like a tease, and annoying, well because we/I want to read the end. Anyway, good writing my friend. Keep it up!

/Kajskk
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
This is a good story so far. I don't know why you haven't updated in a couple of years. Hopefully you'll get back to it soon. :D
crazyanimelover326 chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
AWESOME! Now all you need is at least one more chapter. Come on. You can do it. A few more chapters and you'll be over with the story and everybody's happy. You get more reviews, we get more entertainment. It would be awesome. I love this story and I would hate to have it discontinued. I mean, please! I noticed you havent updated in two year and I dont think it's too late to bring it back. I loved the story and everything about it. Make your reviewers happy please!
Sesshylover49 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
this was an extremely awesome fanfic! plz dont tell me u abandoned this fanfiction because it is so good!
SASUSAKUFAN1 chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
OMG! This story is so god! I think you should write chapters that go to 20 or something! Also Sakura should have a Kekaii Genkai(sp?) that involves Inner Sakura. Also what happened to Sasuke! Please write more! It was kind of sad that the last three girls(Tenten,Hinata, and Ino) didn't win but awsome that they made it to the final 8, and awsome that Sakura is Rin's ass!LOL! One more question: Is Rin Kakashi's old teammate in disguise? I'm not an Author on Fanfiction but, when I am I hope my story will be as good as this! Sasusakufan#1 out! Arigato(sp?) for the privlage for letting me read this story! Your an awsome Author.

Ja ' ne! (sp?)
star-princess14 chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
omg...i rlly have 2 know what happens!
evs14u chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
like it but make rin form kakashi gaiden and have fluff from that direction
evs14u chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
please let rin be from kakashi gaiden