Reviews for Did it Matter?
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Very nice, though I wish it had been longer.
Fumiki Yuy chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Short, but to the point. I like the thematic direction the fic is moving in; expand on it! It's obvious that you have the potential to do so... so... do it. The theme of unrelenting memories is always a good stance to take; granted it is usually followed by a "lover" releasing you from those memories, but it is a popular theme. Anyways, I felt that it has potential. Maybe make it a one shot fic, only longer ;p

Chibi
SugarBee chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I think it's short because it's considered a "drabble," right? Anyway, I liked it. It's kind of like a teaser. Hope you write more! :)
patricia chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
hi
dumbldores gal chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
meaningful insight. LOVE NOVUM AND KIYOKO!
Aquamirra.chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
why so short
shaerin chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow I really enjoyed this fanfic. After reading most of the Gilgamesh series I wondered if there were any fan fictions around and sadly there aren't that many.

I loved reading this because I Isamu is one of my favourite characters and i think that it's nice that someone can show Tatsuya has more to his personality than always worrying about his sister.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
wicked and deep, i loved it
kris chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
i liked it i just wish that it was longer and that it kinda built up to them 'getting it on' more cause its hard to find any gilgamesh fanfics anywhere...so please write another one.

from kris x
Experimental chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
There's a great sense of futility in this, especially in the first two paragraphs. It's an interesting pairing that is attractive for the sobriety that it would have (as opposed to Tatsuya/Fuuko, say), so I like how you've outlined how different Isamu is from the other two (how his dynamis "tastes"; that's great, sexy) and how that would be attractive to Tatsuya. It's totally plausible and natural. There's even a sense that, even though Isamu is not his sister (and so that's slightly more socially acceptable) he still fills the same sort of role for Tatsuya in Kiyoko's absence. So is it really as different as he likes to think?

Thanks for sharing this fic with us. It's a nice little one-shot. I'm very glad to see someone else writing in the fandom.
Jet Set Yoyo chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Uwah! I've been looking forward to new Gilgamesh fics _. Thank you for writing one, it's really creative I like it. I'd do one myself but I have a habit of not finishing mine so yeah... I'll stop rambling. Great job, hope to see some more gilgamesh fics from you.