Reviews for You never cease to amaze me Bella
Old Brown Shoe chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Hi! Well, I think you're an awesome writer so I will be fast. About this fic, I just want to ask for your permission to translate it to Spanish. It would be a delight for me to do that, and obviously, I would include that youre the author. I'm Mexican, but I have been studying English for about 21 years, so I am sure I will understand everything. Just consider it and answer later.
Thanks!
Old Brown Shoe :3

P.S. I wrote this stuff here 'cause you disabled PMs... :)
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
kool story i love it so much
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
kool story so far
Deanaholic1 chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
good
Mishelle20 chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Pip3 chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
Well, it was a good story (aside from the whole music thing). Good job.
Pip3 chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
omg srsly! okay... i love this story and it's a great read so far. But Edward has like... millions of CDs. Just because Debussy and Linkin Park are mentioned in the books (Linkin Park not officially by name) doesn't mean that's the ONLY music they listen to, yet it is the only music YOU have them listening to.

I know... dumb thing to be critical about... it just irks me more every single time I see each one mentioned in this story.
SycoSiren chapter 14 . 5/2/2008
this story was mazing it had me at wow im going to read the sequal now k its good though and keep writing your good at it
junayd chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
nice
Llama Mama23 chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
lol...i thought the cullens would use REAL money for monopaly and keep whatever they had..

;) cute, ur edwar din very realistic
Llama Mama23 chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
that's so sweet how he's teaching her to play;)
Llama Mama23 chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
i love fluff!that's a cute gift;) like they were made for each other
Llama Mama23 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
she almost died from a DIVING accident?see if i ever go on a diving board again...
Llama Mama23 chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
edward is so SWEET!
Kitezi chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
so, now that i've finished reading your story for the upteen-billionith time, i would just like to say that your story rox my sox! just thought i should get that out to the public!