Reviews for Dream A Dream
Kickin Taylor chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
seequall!
sucker-for-a-vamp chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
Oh, that was so cute! You seem to have a good writing style and I hope there is a sequel to this. *hint, hint*
Lexii-chan chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Love the story and sorry Val. I don't think you like or love you are just infatuated!Anyway I would like to say one thing avout Danny and Sam ... FINNALLY!

-Alexa

p.s. If you want to watch when they FINNALLY get together go on a video website and watch 'Phantom Planet' (my FAVORITE) oh by the way in a certain seen I ALWAYS SCREAM ... 'FINNALLY!'
CharmedNightSkye chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
I liked how Tucker ended up with his dream girl. They seem sweet together. I am just a litle confused on how Monica escaped form the dream world become corpera lthen changed her name to Aurora. And I defintley think you should write another chapter. The thing with Valerie seems a bit unresolved and I would love to see more Tucker and Monica. Til later readings
MoonlightSpirit chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Great story!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Yeah, Tucker got his dream girl. i love it then that happens. Hah DDR such a fun game. I love how Sam's parents reacted to what the doctor said. *immedialty turn to Danny when "love" i mentioned* Ahh all good. Great story

Til later readings

Charmed
KHFREAK14 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
*gives author...dix kookies!* incase you're not taking Frech, that's 10! Wiked job!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Hmm I like it soo far and I love that you got Tucker hooked up with someone. HA I can't wait till they realize who Sam's true love is. Too funny. Till later readings!
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
i like it

update soon

love

ell
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Hmm I like it so far. And I like that you have someone for Sam to be a girl with and someone for Tucker to fall for. i like the dreams idea, really cool. And I ca'y wait to learn more about this Dream character. Till later readings.
coder90 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I like it and hope to see more
DoggieGurl10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Sounds like the beggining of an incredible story! PLEASE UPDATE soon!
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
ohh i want more, its exciting and intiging and i'm glad i read it. update whenever you can cause i know how busy it is around summertime. lol. awesome

-faves